Page 43 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    TRUMP'S FAULT!!!!! -Seran
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

CNN was just trolling the poor white small towns.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    That's impossible! Oil companies and other businesses take that money and shove it under their mattress! No one else benefits from these projects!!1!1!!!! - Seran

Woo boy, more oil company shenanigans.

Rising rig counts, record forecast production from the Delaware Basin, and another forecast for record production for the whole Permian from the EIA are just some of the latest news from the star U.S. shale play. And yet this production growth is much slower than it should have been and is likely to remain too slow. What happened?

One reason is shareholders. As Bloomberg noted in a recent report on the state of the Permian, public shale drillers have switched their focus after years of putting everything into production growth and are now prioritizing the return of cash to shareholders. And the switch back appears to be unlikely at this point.
    More proof that oil production failing to increase is purely the fault of oil company profiteering and withholding supply.

Rystad Energy on its own, however, forecasts that just the Delaware Basin in the Permian will add some 990,000 bpd to its total production this year, of which more than 400,000 bpd is new production, the Norwegian consultancy said earlier this month.
    500,000 barrels of oil per day added back to the market which was previously idled. Man, if only Trump hadn't made that agreement for the American Petroleum Institution who represents them with OPEC and Russia to end that oil supply trade war, production would be so much higher and the price of oil far, far lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Woo boy, more oil company shenanigans.

More proof that oil production failing to increase is purely the fault of oil company profiteering and withholding supply.

500,000 barrels of oil per day added back to the market which was previously idled. Man, if only Trump hadn't made that agreement for the American Petroleum Institution who represents them with OPEC and Russia to end that oil supply trade war, production would be so much higher and the price of oil far, far lower.
    Gosh, I can't imagine why you stopped linking your sources.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let me guess:

Daily Beast
    Buzzfeed
    MotherJones
    Moveon
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Methais and parkbandit what are some good sources of information?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Oilprice.com. Not that you ever read the articles linked.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Let me guess:

Daily Beast
    Buzzfeed
    MotherJones
    Moveon
    Worse....

Yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    Methais and parkbandit what are some good sources of information?
    I get 100% of my news from HERE
    Last edited by Methais; 05-27-2022 at 12:35 PM.