Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That's even worse, because you're ignoring the fact production spiked before the pandemic and hasn't risen to pre pandemic levels. You arbitrarily picked a date in 2018, ignoring the fact that 2018 production levels were far outpaced since then. You're such a cuck
    I picked 2018 because it was extremely recent and we produce more oil than then. Do you really believe we have a lot more cars on the road compared to only 4 years ago? Do you really believe we are using way more oil than in 2018? Again, Oil Production is NOT the reason for higher prices. You can blame the Oil companies for charging more, sure. That'd be good. It isn't due to production though and stop pretending it is.

Also, do you even know wtf cuck means or are you just throwing out insults in ignorance? Because I can assure you, the only person fucking my wife is me.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-19-2022 at 02:49 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I picked 2018 because it was extremely recent and we produce more oil than then. Do you really believe we have a lot more cars on the road compared to only 4 years ago? Do you really believe we are using way more oil than in 2018? Again, Oil Production is NOT the reason for higher prices. You can blame the Oil companies for charging more, sure. That'd be good. It isn't due to production though and stop pretending it is.

Also, do you even know wtf cuck means or are you just throwing out insults in ignorance? Because I can assure you, the only person fucking my wife is me.
    Seran throws out a great deal of things in ignorance.. why not insults?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Seran doesn't know what anything means in any context. He literally just repeats words that he hears from somewhere else while having no idea what any of it means, and then thinks he's really getting over on someone.

Hey Seran, what was the price of oil in 2018, when we were producing less oil than we are now?
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Not only are there more cars, higher worldwide demand, but domestic oil production was once reserved for American use by export bans. Now we have to compete on a worldwide market for what's extracted on government lands. Only corporations benefit.

It's pretty amusing that you think there are fewer cars and less people in 2022 consuming oil than there was in 2018. It's almost as amusing as your spinning irrelevant and outdated production numbers to try and shore up a faulty argument.

Not only are there more cars, higher worldwide demand, but domestic oil production was once reserved for American use by export bans. Now we have to compete on a worldwide market for what's extracted on government lands. Only corporations benefit.

It's pretty amusing that you think there are fewer cars and less people in 2022 consuming oil than there was in 2018. It's almost as amusing as your spinning irrelevant and outdated production numbers to try and shore up a faulty argument.
    He didn't say there weren't more cars........... He said "Do you really believe we have a lot more cars on the road compared to 4 years ago?" And by a lot he means as a % compared to what was on the road 4 years ago, not saying there are 1million more cars on the road and that's a lot! When there was 100mil+ And this is just an example, not real numbers, although I am sure you will misconstrue that too.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Confirmation #814726957389 that Seran doesn't know how to read.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    He didn't say there weren't more cars........... He said "Do you really believe we have a lot more cars on the road compared to 4 years ago?" And by a lot he means as a % compared to what was on the road 4 years ago, not saying there are 1million more cars on the road and that's a lot! When there was 100mil+ And this is just an example, not real numbers, although I am sure you will misconstrue that too.
    1998: 273,602,100 Cars on the road in the US
    2020: 275,944,440 Cars on the road in the US
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Confirmation #814726957389 that Seran doesn't know how to read.
    Stop picking on the retard.

Seran knows how to read words... it's the formation of thought he has issues with.

I hope you apologize.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Stop picking on the retard.

Seran knows how to read words... it's the formation of thought he has issues with.

I hope you apologize.
    The way you guys just bash on Seran (sadly, it is entertaining) - now as I read his posts I only hear this voice in my head from Beaky Buzzard.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    The way you guys just bash on Seran (sadly, it is entertaining) - now as I read his posts I only hear this voice in my head from Beaky Buzzard.

That's funny.. because that is literally the way Seran speaks in real life.

He's our special little fella.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME