Page 62 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Oil prices are sharply down this morning, 5% down to $111 and gasoline even lower down 6% to $3.68 a gallon wholesale after new reports Biden is considering using executive powers to place a limit on fuel exports from our country.

Not surprisingly Big Oil, their lobbyists and Republican schills are screeching incoherently to protect the right of Big Oil and billionaires to become rich by raping the American economy.
    Are you really this dishonest of a person? Or are you just really this monumentally stupid and gullible?

hint: it's both
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

in b4 soyran thinks I'm being serious
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Gas is .25 cents less per gallon for me due to T-Mobile. T-Mobile > Biden
    THE T STANDS FOR TRUMP OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    Last edited by Methais; 06-17-2022 at 12:02 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

This administration suffers from extreme bi-polar disorder.

I mean, telling Europe we will fill the gap if they reduce their dependency upon Russian oil and then threatening to reduce our exports.

Absolutely the worst administration in US history, hands down.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Are you really this dishonest of a person? Or are you just really this monumentally stupid and gullible?

hint: it's both
    Can't he be both?

If inflation and gas prices go down, is that a Putin Price Deduction? I mean, if it is his fault for it going up, wouldn't it be him making it go down?
    LOL, what have you been smoking this morning? Attributing decisive action by the Whitehouse to lower gas prices to a warmonger, war criminal and megalomaniac. Is this a line from Faux News you're regurgitating?

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    Can't he be both?

Press CTRL+A and you will find the answers you seek...

Blog Entries

LOL, what have you been smoking this morning? Attributing decisive action by the Whitehouse to lower gas prices to a warmonger, war criminal and megalomaniac. Is this a line from Faux News you're regurgitating?
    I don't watch Fox News. You're the only person on these forums that does.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I don't watch Fox News. You're the only person on these forums that does.
    I like how everything Seran posts is just him mindlessly parroting his TV tells him to think, but anytime someone disagrees with him and points out what a retard he is he goes straight to OMG U MUST BE WATCHING FAUX NEWWWWWWWWWSSSS!!!!!!

Self awareness is lacking so hard that even Ashliana+t4f+Backlash+cwolff combined can't even compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    It's like I'm a seer or something... I think it could be a plan to try and nationalize the energy sector... and today they announce Biden is considering, by fiat, restricting private companies from conducting their business.... all for poll numbers...

This shit is right out of the playbook.. some may know what playbook I'm talking about, but most think it's hard to destabilize a country... LOL
    Yeah, I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. During times of national emergency, the President is obligated to restrict the export of vital resources to preserve the national security. It may be a surprise to Conservative idiot like you, but American national security can be preserved by preventing gasoline being sold overseas when there is a need for more supplies domestically.

Emergency Powers Act
    Defense Production Act
    National Security Act
    The Energy Policy and Conservation Act

Sec 103(a) The President may, by tukr under such terms and conditions as determines appropriate and necessary to carry out the purposes of this Act, restrict exports of - -
    (1) coal, petroleum products, natural gas, or petrochemical feedstock, and,
    (2) supplies of materials or equipment which he determined to be necessary (A) to maintain or further exploration, production, refining, or transportation of energy supplies, or (B) for the construction or maintenance of energy facilities within the United States.
    Shaps is crying because the President is excusing authority granted to him by Congress. WAAA

Yeah, I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.
    Quoted for irony.