Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Hey, speaking of idiots in Big Oil. The CEO of Chevron stepped to the plate today and opined that high gasoline prices will make reduce our dependence on fossil fuels through alternative fuels, hybrids, electric vehicles and high fuel efficiency less tenable to the American people. As if high gasoline prices are going to ensure them to continuing to pay out the nose to subsidize Big Oil's record breaking profits out of sheer loyalty.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-N...CCxLWCmTGcs2vo
    Is OilPrice com legit?

Oilprice.com is not a real publication

Its a company based in England pumping out useless article after article and collecting advertising revenue from whomever wishes to contribute. The articles are not to be trusted because they are geared towards the people who paid to have their name in them.

Using that as a "source" is right up there with saying Palm oil is part of "big oil" and that Republicans are blocking abstinence.

But that's just another day in the "life" of Seran, our Retard Champion.

Last edited by Parkbandit; 06-09-2022 at 08:29 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Good news, everybody! Oil is down 0.10% so far today! You better get on your knees and thank Biden for saving you money!!!!! - Seran

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    We're literally two days away from starting a series of hearings about how the last President and a bunch of his friends tried to overthrow the government to stay in power, risking the lives of his VP and all of Congress in the process when he intentionally sent armed militia to stop the vote certification.

Perspective.

Get some.

Don't you ever get tired of your beloved pedocrat party making you look like a gullible retard over and over and over and over?
    Last edited by Methais; 06-09-2022 at 02:55 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You've almost got to admire the Trump apologists and the sheer mental gymnastics needed to downplay the fact that our country's seat of power hasn't seen a violent invasion since the British tried burning down the Whitehouse.
    Cope harder. Nobody actually gives a shit about this hearing except for extremely desperate and gullible retards like you whose entire existence is fueled by Trump butthurt and hopium addictions that are on par with heroin.

Let me know when the final results come in so I don't miss seeing you cry about it.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

But...But...there's a global inflation and energy crisis! And the problem is...Democrats!

What's a little attempt to overthrow our democracy in the face of that?!?
    While you're here, since Seran's been bending over backwards to avoid having to answer for his own retarded claims, then perhaps you could help out:

What is abstinence, and how are republicans trying to block it?

Because according to Seran, republicans are trying to block abstinence.

Surely you have a PhD in abstinence, so please enlighten us.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Is OilPrice com legit?

Its a company based in England pumping out useless article after article and collecting advertising revenue from whomever wishes to contribute. The articles are not to be trusted because they are geared towards the people who paid to have their name in them.

Using that as a "source" is right up there with saying Palm oil is part of "big oil" and that Republicans are blocking abstinence.

BUT IT SAYS OIL PRICE RIGHT THERE IN THE NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Surely you have a PhD in abstinence, so please enlighten us.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Is OilPrice com legit?

So what your saying is Oilprice.com has about as much validity as Fox News. With the accuracy or import of their articles being of subjective value depending on just how politically eschewed you are?

Kind of cute though, having no solid argument or source of contradictory information yourself, you merely attack the credibility of an outlet to draw attention away from the fact the article was a direct quote also carried by other major business news outlets.

What happened with the thing where we were supposed to be getting booze from our corn crops to use in fixing octane and hydrocarbons, and whatnot, to be more self-sufficient with our gas consumption. I feel like this was well over a decade and we were shooting the shit about it here on these forums? Dunno what happened regarding that.

?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    What happened with the thing where we were supposed to be getting booze from our corn crops to use in fixing octane and hydrocarbons, and whatnot, to be more self-sufficient with our gas consumption. I feel like this was well over a decade and we were shooting the shit about it here on these forums? Dunno what happened regarding that.

?
    With grain shortages and the price of fertilizer skyrocketing, it's becoming not such a great deal. e-10/e-15 only saves you about .15 cents on the gallon.

Farmers will be white knuckling this entire season.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 06-09-2022 at 04:55 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984