Page 74 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Worldwide, populations are /not/ decreasing and the effect of globalization and e-commerce means there are always new markets in which goods can be sold.

Nobody is going to let you sell your tacos in their market when they can't sell their own tacos.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-06-2022 at 02:19 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

You must like tacos.
    This is for anyone who doesn't like tacos: Fuck you
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    How does a government operate when it's only taking in 1 taco worth of taxation if it takes 10 tacos worth of taxation to function?
    We don't live in a society where we rely on the taxes of a single taco business. Moreover, I don't believe we ever will and so I don't grant your premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Nobody is going to let you sell your tacos in their market when they can't sell their own tacos.
    One percent growth rate and a world population of roughly 7.9 billion? That's a lot of new consumers of tacos. Without context your chart is implying so sort of crisis which destroys the growth rate, which is amusing without the data they're using.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is for anyone who doesn't like tacos: Fuck you
    0.25¢ tacos now cost 0.75¢, on Taco Tuesday, Let's Go Brandon?

Wholesale gas prices fell 30¢ a gallon yesterday with the price of oil crashing. So far they're down further today along with the price of oil.

With all the efforts Biden has put into pressuring Big Oil to do their part in lowering prices, it's nice to see commodities traders are speculating downward.

U.S. gasoline futures fall nearly 10% on recession worries

Fears of global recession sent U.S. gasoline futures down 9.7% on Tuesday, the biggest one-day drop in 16 weeks in a move that could cool retail fuel prices and accomplish an often-stated White House objective.

U.S. President Joe Biden has repeatedly criticized the oil industry over fuel prices, as recently as Sunday urging gasoline station operators to "bring down the prices you are charging at the pump."

https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...es-2022-07-05/

In case you don't pay attention to such things, gasoline wholesale prices are down $1.00 or 25% in the last month. They're still up more than a $1. 00 a gallon overall in the last 8 months, which is bad news for Americans, but great news for Big Oil!!

Seran big mad!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Seran big mad!
    Oh yeah, so mad that the price of oil is falling. Lol. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Oh yeah, so mad that the price of oil is falling. Lol. Grow up.
    It's barely under 100 dollars a barrel at the moment. Let me know when it's under 50 dollars again, then we'll talk.

Until then be sure to stay big mad.