Page 70 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Damn, really ought to have thought to add to the list, "Obsessive rehashing of prior subjects they're too lazy to have researched themselves."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Damn, really ought to have thought to add to the list, "Obsessive rehashing of prior subjects they're too lazy to have researched themselves."
    You aren't ready to admit you were either making shit up or just copy and pasting bullshit articles?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I googled up "Republicans are blocking abstinence" and the only thing that came back was "Seran is a fucking retard"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

You literally said that republicans are "blocking abstinence."

This means you either don't know what "abstinence" even means, or you just blindly regurgitate random words you hear and hope that an actual coherent point is made.

It's ok to just be like "Yeah I fucked up, I have no clue what the word abstinence even means," especially because literally everyone here, even other democrats, know you're as dumb and full of shit as it can possibly get.

If only you had a shred of self awareness and were capable of anything at all other than projection, you might understand this.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You literally said that republicans are "blocking abstinence."

This means you either don't know what "abstinence" even means, or you just blindly regurgitate random words you hear and hope that an actual coherent point is made.

It's ok to just be like "Yeah I fucked up, I have no clue what the word abstinence even means," especially because literally everyone here, even other democrats, know you're as dumb and full of shit as it can possibly get.

If only you had a shred of self awareness and were capable of anything at all other than projection, you might understand this.
    If you google search "Republicans are blocking abstinence" there is only 1 entry.. and it's here.

Seran and his retarded, malfunctioning brain has made us unique!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Oil prices are down more than 7% so far this morning, and may just break the $100 level. Hopefully it holds out, Americans need a break, the world needs a break from the machinations of oil company profiteering.

Oil prices are down more than 7% so far this morning, and may just break the $100 level. Hopefully it holds out, Americans need a break, the world needs a break from the machinations of oil company profiteering.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-05-2022 at 12:00 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Seran: ZOMG! Oil companies are gouging innocent Americans!
    Also Seran: Thank goodness the price of oil is dropping, we need a break from the evil oil companies!!!

If oil companies are the reason oil prices are so high....why would they just suddenly lower the price of oil?

This is like the White House for months blaming everyone else for high gas prices and saying the president has no control over gas prices, then saying Biden is doing everything he can to lower the price of oil. Does the president have control over oil prices or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Seran: ZOMG! Oil companies are gouging innocent Americans!
    Also Seran: Thank goodness the price of oil is dropping, we need a break from the evil oil companies!!!

If oil companies are the reason oil prices are so high....why would they just suddenly lower the price of oil?

This is like the White House for months blaming everyone else for high gas prices and saying the president has no control over gas prices, then saying Biden is doing everything he can to lower the price of oil. Does the president have control over oil prices or not?
    Biden is literally blaming gas stations now.

Seran will probably be doing this too, any minute now.