Page 42 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    and something about abstinence causing monkeypox?
    I'm still trying to figure out how Seran thinks sex works in red states.

Young man: Come on, baby. Just for a second, just to see how it feels.
    Young woman: No, I can't. I'm waiting until I'm married.
    A couple of state troopers burst through the bedroom doors.
    Troopers: We don't take kindly to none of that there "abstinence" talk here in the fine state of Alabama! You have sex and you have it now!

"When it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over." -- "President" Biden

Gee, sure sounds like Biden is not only taking credit for the high gas prices, but he thinks they are a good idea because it will force people to buy electric cars that they can't afford.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-24-2022 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It was when prices were at their lowest that Trump and API conspired with OPEC+, you may believe whatever you want about daily, weekly or monthly averages. Trump heralded one of the biggest cuts in daily oil supply ever and subsequently prices tripled. Trump is largely to blame for the current oil price, alongside Big Oil and followed alongside Russia.
    Yes, we know you know nothing about it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

“Here’s the situation. And when it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over,” -President Joe Biden

Seran can stop pretending that increased gas prices is some evil plot by President Trump or "BIG OIL!".. seems like gas prices going high is exactly what President Biden wants to transitionas a way for us to be less reliant on fossil fuels.

Biden is single handedly solving the climate crisis we have, Seran! He's a hero!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    TRUMP'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!11
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "When it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over." -- "President" Biden

Gee, sure sounds like Biden is not only taking credit for the high gas prices, but he thinks they are a good idea because it will force people to buy electric cars that they can't afford.
    In before Seran posts some dumb shit like "THAT'S NOT WHAT HE MEANT BUT IT'S NO SURPRISE BIGOTS LIKE YOU DON'T REALIZE THAT!!!!!!"

Broken clocks are right more often than Seran is. Mainly because you can't divide by zero.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-24-2022 at 01:06 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Wireless Power Will Be A Game-Changer For Green Energy
    https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-G...en-Energy.html

The team has recently demonstrated the feasibility of terrestrial microwave power beaming by transmitting 1.6 kilowatts of power over 1 kilometer as part of the project Safe and COntinuous Power bEaming—Microwave (SCOPE-M), funded by the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Research and Engineering’s Operational Energy Capability Improvement Fund.
    Sounds great until you realize there will be a microwave transmitter every square half mile. We already know we don't have the electrical production infrastructure to power the replacement of petro fueled transportation.

None of this shit is feasible if we continue blocking land from natural resource production.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 05-24-2022 at 02:07 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-G...en-Energy.html

Sounds great until you realize there will be a microwave transmitter every square half mile. We already know we don't have the electrical production infrastructure to power the replacement of petro fueled transportation.

None of this shit is feasible if we continue blocking land from natural resource production.
    Not an engineer or anything, but what would a microwave transmitter every square half mile do to electronics and other signals? Like one of the "what if" scenarios people have played out about Tesla's wireless global energy would be that the computer would have never been created because the chips are too sensitive to energy fields.

But green energy, so it's yet another thing this administration will try to do that cripples our economy and global influence. Let's go Brandon.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Not an engineer or anything, but what would a microwave transmitter every square half mile do to electronics and other signals? Like one of the "what if" scenarios people have played out about Tesla's wireless global energy would be that the computer would have never been created because the chips are too sensitive to energy fields.

But green energy, so it's yet another thing this administration will try to do that cripples our economy and global influence. Let's go Brandon.
    I think it's pretty much anyone's guess as to what kind of impact microwave beams on that scale would have. I just know the amount of raw materials that would be needed to build the network would be phenomenal.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default