Page 101 of 149 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1485

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Uh huh, oil is still up 70% from prices after President Biden took office and...hey wait a minute!
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Oil is up almost 4% today, wiping out all of "Biden's" gains in the past month.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    IT'S TRUMP AND PUTIN'S AND BUSH'S FAULT TODAY BUT WHEN IT GOES BACK DOWN .000001% IT WILL BE BECAUSE BIDEN IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF OIL!!!!!
    Last edited by Methais; 09-05-2022 at 10:55 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Oil is down more than 30% because of Biden's efforts go home Grandpa

Oil is down more than 30% because of Biden's efforts go home Grandpa
    Wait so Biden has control over gas prices now? Why did he raise gas prices by almost 4% today? Why does he hate Americans?

Question is, why do /you/ hate Americans. It's clear you do, everything you post demonizes your own country and government, while you praise the efforts of foreign dictators and autocrats. A real American would be celebrating lower oil prices helping everyday Americans. Not pissing his pants on behalf of Saudi princes.

Question is, why do /you/ hate Americans.
    No, the question that deserves an answer is why does the president of the US hate Americans so much that when he controls gas prices he raises prices by 4% in a single day?

Oil is up more than 70% because of Biden's efforts
    This is correct.

Question is, why do /you/ hate Americans. It's clear you do, everything you post demonizes your own country and government, while you praise the efforts of foreign dictators and autocrats. A real American would be celebrating lower oil prices helping everyday Americans. Not pissing his pants on behalf of Saudi princes.
    Look at the projection here holy fuck
    Last edited by Methais; 09-05-2022 at 11:36 AM.

No, the question that deserves an answer is why does the president of the US hate Americans so much that when he controls gas prices he raises prices by 4% in a single day?
    We've got proof: multiple new articles and published plans of how SPR releases organized by the President reduced oil prices. Do you have /any/ proof that the President took action to raise oil prices?
    Last edited by Seran; 09-05-2022 at 12:15 PM.

We've got proof: multiple new articles and published plans of how SPR releases organized by the President reduced oil prices. Do you have /any/ proof that the President took action to raise oil prices?
    I really wish you were trolling instead of legitimately being as stupid and full of shit as you are.