Page 103 of 126 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1259

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    I absolutely understand that it's an incredibly complex mix of factors, hence why the president doesn't have a dial he turns up and down.
    Unless prices are down, then it's all because of Biden's dial. Right Seran?
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It really isn't that complex. When you pass policies that make it more difficult to harvest natural resources, the cost of those resources will go up in cost.

When you decide to pass foreign policy that restricts the flow of natural resources, the cost of those resources go up.
    No such policies were passed, or laws. You're literally just making it up and pretending the oil companies are a bunch of snowflakes that anytime someone looks at them funny, they slash production. That isn't how the world works sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    "HE said he wanted to make oil and gas extraction cleaner and more environmentally friendly 2 years ago, whine whine whine." - that is not why oil prices at up 2% today.
    See, you ignore, dismiss and make excuses for dein Fuhrer.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Dimond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Also patently false, I've never made excuses for Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    When you have to use Hitler or Fuhrer... you lost the argument.

Doesn't matter if it's Trump or Biden.. neither one is Hitler and to call him as such is ignorant to the 1000th degree.

Stop.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Also patently false, I've never made excuses for Donald Trump.
    A prime example of ignorance.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

No such policies were passed, or laws.
    Keystone pipeline officially canceled after Biden revokes key permit
    Today, President Biden will sign an Executive Order (E.O.) to ban the import of Russian oil, liquefied natural gas, and coal to the United States.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Let's see, the Keystone Pipeline would ship foreign oil into the United States by adding capacity to a line that's already under capacity. Impact on domestic US oil production? Nil.

The executive order placing an embargo on foreign Russian energy sources, again, nil impact on domestic oil production.

Try harder.

Blog Entries

Let's see, the Keystone Pipeline would ship foreign oil into the United States by adding capacity to a line that's already under capacity. Impact on domestic US oil production? Nil.

The executive order placing an embargo on foreign Russian energy sources, again, nil impact on domestic oil production.

Try harder.
    I believe I pointed out that both domestic and foreign policy impact the prices of natural resources.

You said that Biden had not passed any policy that impacted the cost of oil. I showed that he had.

And now you are "Butting".

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I believe I pointed out that both domestic and foreign policy impact the prices of natural resources.

You said that Biden had not passed any policy that impacted the cost of oil. I showed that he had.

And now you are "Butting".
    The conversation is about domestic oil, your nonsense about foreign producers is entirely irrelevant. Go home