Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Good news, everybody! Bhaalizmo is still butthurt over Trump and can't stop thinking about him 24/7!!!
    We know.
    Finally, a shred of self awareness.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/u...203210454.html

"U.S. to sell up to 45 million bbls oil from reserve as part of historic release"

3rd time he's released from the reserves I think? Would have to look it back up, but know he's done a couple so far.

Know how many 45m barrels gets us? It's equivalent to 2-3 days worth.

This fucking cuck, due to bad policies has put us in this situation... and his solution is to use up the National Reserves as opposed to change his policies.

You cannot watch everything that they're doing, and come to any conclusion other than - they are purposefully trying to demolish our economy and civil order.

It's fucking insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/u...203210454.html

"U.S. to sell up to 45 million bbls oil from reserve as part of historic release"

3rd time he's released from the reserves I think? Would have to look it back up, but know he's done a couple so far.

Know how many 45m barrels gets us? It's equivalent to 2-3 days worth.

This fucking cuck, due to bad policies has put us in this situation... and his solution is to use up the National Reserves as opposed to change his policies.

You cannot watch everything that they're doing, and come to any conclusion other than - they are purposefully trying to demolish our economy and civil order.

It's fucking insane.
    We have only lost 700,000 barrels per day by embargoing Russian oil, so what is 45 million barrels of SPR oil the equivalent of? That's right 64 days of missing Russian oil imports. Learn to math.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    We have only lost 700,000 barrels per day by embargoing Russian oil, so what is 45 million barrels of SPR oil the equivalent of? That's right 64 days of missing Russian oil imports. Learn to math.
    I suppose that math works for somebody dumb enough to believe it’s the “Putin price hike” and greedy domestic oil companies failing to produce are to blame for our high cost of fuel…

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I suppose that math works for somebody dumb enough to believe it’s the “Putin price hike” and greedy domestic oil companies failing to produce are to blame for our high cost of fuel…
    Nice attempt at a deflection, though moronic at best. C+

Blog Entries

Nice attempt at a deflection, though moronic at best. C+
    Sorry we aren't as good at deflection as the Biden administration, however, they get paid to do it and we just have pointless arguments on an obscure message board.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-15-2022 at 02:44 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

7. Default

The 45M barrels of reserve oil are only being sold to the US? And he's releasing them in August... so how will that help prices today? Can you teach me to math on that?
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Surprised he isn't saving it until October/November. That is typically a time of peak usage. August isn't.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    The 45M barrels of reserve oil are only being sold to the US? And he's releasing them in August... so how will that help prices today? Can you teach me to math on that?
    Because futures contracts are what the WTI average is based off of and to keep unscrupulous and under-regulated commodities /traitors/ from panic buying or making up excuses to place ridiculous holds, the President is ensuring against future supply disruptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Surprised he isn't saving it until October/November. That is typically a time of peak usage. August isn't.
    Peak driving historically ends in September, oil supply guarantees for the bulk of that period is one reason. The second, oil demand destruction is forecasted to be pretty substantial, so placing SPR draws so far out without seeing the data would be silly. Besides, it can always be extended.