Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Seran: ZOMG! Oil companies are gouging innocent Americans!
    Also Seran: Thank goodness the price of oil is dropping, we need a break from the evil oil companies!!!

If oil companies are the reason oil prices are so high....why would they just suddenly lower the price of oil?

This is like the White House for months blaming everyone else for high gas prices and saying the president has no control over gas prices, then saying Biden is doing everything he can to lower the price of oil. Does the president have control over oil prices or not?
    Commodities brokers are paying less for oil, so oil companies are being dragged kicking and screaming into lower prices. Like it or not Biden's plan to lower oil and gas prices by using diplomatic efforts overseas to increase supply, as well as tapping the bSPR worked despite domestic Big Oil trying to drag their heels for major unwarranted concessions. They refused to produce more, but smaller oil companies stepped up. I don't know why you think the President has a dial controlling the price of oil, but you're kinda dumb.

Your true colors have shown for a long time Dreaven, I just can't figure out why you and your Conservashit friends cheer on oil monopolies.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Commodities brokers are paying less for oil, so oil companies are being dragged kicking and screaming into lower prices.
    Wait a minute! Does the commodities market set the price of oil and the oil companies simply sell what the price is currently at, or do oil companies set the prices but they decided to take a day off and let the commodities market dictate prices for a little while?

Gosh you're dumb.

Wait a minute! Does the commodities market set the price of oil and the oil companies simply sell what the price is currently at, or do oil companies set the prices but they decided to take a day off and let the commodities market dictate prices for a little while?

Gosh you're dumb.
    I can't wait to watch his midterm meltdown in November.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I can't wait to watch his midterm meltdown in November.
    It should be glorious.

It will be glorious.
    Fixed.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Gosh you're dumb.
    Wow you misread that completely, how'd you manage that bit of reading miscomprehension.

Blog Entries

Oil prices are down more than 7% so far this morning
    On it's face value this sounds good, in reality, it's a sure sign that 3rd quarter economic numbers are going to be really bad.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    On it's face value this sounds good, in reality, it's a sure sign that 3rd quarter economic numbers are going to be really bad.
    No doubt. We've met the structural definition of recession as of last week, I'm sure the retraction will be sizeable from the drunken orgy of price gouging, price increasing grossly exceeding cost push reality and the last of the stimulus being rolled into red state tax cuts. Durable good manufacturing hasn't tanked, retail isn't that bad and people are again shifting into services since job growth hasn't slowed. I'm thinking the underlying economy will be strong and stable. Certain industries are going to get it in the chin, for good reason.

Oil clasped down 8% underneath that $100 bad feels threshold Big Oil wanted to maintain. Hoping they don't suddenly choke off supply to run that higher.

Oil clasped down 8% underneath that $100 bad feels threshold Big Oil wanted to maintain. Hoping they don't suddenly choke off supply to run that higher.
    The price of oil when President Biden was inaugurated was $55......
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.