Page 104 of 149 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1484

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    When you have to use Hitler or Fuhrer... you lost the argument.

Doesn't matter if it's Trump or Biden.. neither one is Hitler and to call him as such is ignorant to the 1000th degree.

Stop.
    I don't have too use Hitler, I don't care anymore. This shitbag, Seran, and his ilk don't deserve any more effort. He and others have called those of us who are conservative everything in the book so he can fuck right off. Biden got up, delivered the type, pattern and imaging of a speech that Joseph Goebbels would have been proud of. Seran and his kind have spent 6 years getting people fired, attacked, their businesses burned, killed and labeling us as enemies of democracy and the state. Every day, I get to watch the Leftist media calling for a civil war. I get to see stories of Leftist on social media accusing anyone that dares question the current administration of being fascists and racists and so on. Fuck'em. They are a cult of fascist ideologues with a leader that is going lock step down the road of a Hitler wannabe.

I would have rather had someone other than Trump. However, that being said, his policies where the most conservative in the past 20+ years and the country flourished in every imaginable way.

Conservative tolerance has let these Leftist shit bags take over schools, media, courts, government agencies and so on. They have been the most intolerant, vile, violent and destructive force in this country since their existence. It's time to kick them to the curb, cancel them and let them rot in the social and economic decay they have wrought on the world.

This is my prayer, I wish every one of these Leftist cultists would get to live under the full weight of the fruition of all their policy desires. Unfortunately, others would have to suffer along with them.

“Social media made folks way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it” - Mike Tyson.

Until this fascist cult backs the fuck off, most of America is done turning the other cheek and is done with compromise.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The conversation is about domestic oil, your nonsense about foreign producers is entirely irrelevant. Go home
    I would tell you to stop being retarded but we both know that is impossible for you.

BTW, What is abstinence and how are Republicans trying to ban it?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

The conversation is about domestic oil, your nonsense about foreign producers is entirely irrelevant. Go home
    You were wrong, as usual.

You helped elect everything you said you were against. An old rich white male that's a life long racist that also can't help but seek out the youngest child in the room.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

In a global market like oil, you don't believe that foreign production has anything to do with the price?

How are you this fucking stupid every single day?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

The conversation isn't about what you decide it is about. You always try to pull that when shown to be wrong.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

That isn't how the world works sweetie.
    Stop trying to be like time4fun. She thinks you're a moron too.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-06-2022 at 09:08 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Oil opened down almost $2 from Monday's closed market trading session and sits at $86.99. Nice!
    Last edited by Seran; 09-06-2022 at 11:08 AM.

Oil opened down almost $2 from Monday's closed market trading session and sits at $86.99. Nice!
    All because of Biden, but yesterday when it was up 4%, that was because of something else because the president doesn't control oil prices, right?
    Last edited by Methais; 09-06-2022 at 11:23 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Further indicating that 2nd quarter financial reports are going to be a disaster.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Further indicating that 2nd quarter financial reports are going to be a disaster.
    Oil company financial results are going to be barn storming.. again. Are you referring to other retail sales profits taking a hit over the ridiculous energy prices?