Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cursed armor adder

I thought it was pretty funny I won 8 spins, I normally win jack shit.

Pretty sure ryjex struck out the last 3 dr’s for major items yet having enough blood for any of it

In the end you’re my hero

Jesus Christ my lord and savior loves you

"you're so unbothered you ragequit lnet and ignored a dozen people lol"

This was posted to my reputation by AUDIOSERF aka Nidal; related to this thread so I felt it was appropriate to post here. This pussy of a male sent me "negative rep" ROFL

Check this out, AUDIOSERF: I don't spend time going back and forth with low level whiny males like you who are bitter that some men can do what they want while you live based on what the world allows for you. You continuing to communicate with me even after it was over shows everyone how much of a tool you are. Going through your comment history and its like "wow he complains like a fucking girl. Literally everyone I talked to said "yeah he complains about people buying stuff in GS all the time, and so do those others" i.e. you and the people I ignored. I've known you since we were teenagers and then suddenly Ryjex buys the item you want and your initial response was to attack me and tell me you hope I "go broke" and I'm "what's wrong with the game". The real kicker was you saying "this is Nidal btw" in that last private message, like your name holds any weight to me. Newsflash, I'm never going broke, but you'll always be a pussy. I spent $20k this DR. I hope that pisses you off. I hope you hate me forever and never speak to me again, either secretly behind "anonymous" rep or otherwise.

Go be happy with your fucking life. I left you alone permanently and ignored you and anyone who thinks like you. I hope you do the same to me. Forget I exist and never speak to me again. Please encourage everyone you know to never speak to or deal with me ever again anywhere on Earth. It's really simple, now goodbye again.
    Strongest foe vanquished: a brown-bearded Chastonian earl

@Daiyon on Discord

It sure seems like you are going back and forth with a low level whiny male like him. But I had trouble following after I was cowed into submission by your alpha-baller flex of spending 20 grand.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephelem View Post
    It sure seems like you are going back and forth with a low level whiny male like him. But I had trouble following after I was cowed into submission by your alpha-baller flex of spending 20 grand.
    Ignore me on lnet, in game and here on the PC. Then you never have to hear me or think about me again. Good day.
    Strongest foe vanquished: a brown-bearded Chastonian earl

@Daiyon on Discord

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daiyon View Post
    "you're so unbothered you ragequit lnet and ignored a dozen people lol"

This was posted to my reputation by AUDIOSERF aka Nidal; related to this thread so I felt it was appropriate to post here. This pussy of a male sent me "negative rep" ROFL

Check this out, AUDIOSERF: I don't spend time going back and forth with low level whiny males like you who are bitter that some men can do what they want while you live based on what the world allows for you. You continuing to communicate with me even after it was over shows everyone how much of a tool you are. Going through your comment history and its like "wow he complains like a fucking girl. Literally everyone I talked to said "yeah he complains about people buying stuff in GS all the time, and so do those others" i.e. you and the people I ignored. I've known you since we were teenagers and then suddenly Ryjex buys the item you want and your initial response was to attack me and tell me you hope I "go broke" and I'm "what's wrong with the game". The real kicker was you saying "this is Nidal btw" in that last private message, like your name holds any weight to me. Newsflash, I'm never going broke, but you'll always be a pussy. I spent $20k this DR. I hope that pisses you off. I hope you hate me forever and never speak to me again, either secretly behind "anonymous" rep or otherwise.

Go be happy with your fucking life. I left you alone permanently and ignored you and anyone who thinks like you. I hope you do the same to me. Forget I exist and never speak to me again. Please encourage everyone you know to never speak to or deal with me ever again anywhere on Earth. It's really simple, now goodbye again.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

i cant believe 2 people showed up for the spins lol