Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 400k bloodscrip

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Have you seen him reply to everyone elses sale threads swearing at them if they charge less than him?
    Every one?weird! I have from time to time expressed my displeasure sure.I don't even red rep anymore for stuff. You kind of seem a little cranky
    Last edited by beldannon5; 02-16-2022 at 09:58 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is anyone even pulling profits this run? I skipped this DR entirely because it seemed pointless.
    It's bad.

3. Default

Yeah drop rates seem off for sure.

I remember paying 9 per I think at the second dr glad I sold out in time befor character prices and everything went to shit
    standing between the living and the dead

Yeah but to be fair you could buy 25% WR unlocked climatewear cloaks for 25k and 1x day Fashlonae Gift for 10k. At todays rate for the same item (100k), 9 per was a deal.
    Last edited by BLZrizz; 02-16-2022 at 11:16 AM.
    Discord: Jivan#1805

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    I remember paying 9 per I think at the second dr glad I sold out in time befor character prices and everything went to shit
    Sheesh, I should have gotten in on the gravy train back then.

But to be fair wasn't it much harder to farm BS back then?

From what I recall there were no 3 man teams so no 300 BS per run. I think a perfect run was 250 and it was based on how fast you did it so you didn't get 250 every time, I think it was a lot more dangerous too. I'm pretty sure when you died you also lost all of your spells and your wounds weren't healed after every arena either.

It seems like they just completely streamlined the process so people could do as many runs as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sheesh, I should have gotten in on the gravy train back then.

But to be fair wasn't it much harder to farm BS back then?

From what I recall there were no 3 man teams so no 300 BS per run. I think a perfect run was 250 and it was based on how fast you did it so you didn't get 250 every time, I think it was a lot more dangerous too. I'm pretty sure when you died you also lost all of your spells and your wounds weren't healed after every arena either.

It seems like they just completely streamlined the process so people could do as many runs as fast as possible.
    Oh yeah and I'm pretty sure you didn't instantly get back all mana, spirit, and health after every arena run too. I could be misremembering a lot of this though.

What happens when the whales run out of milk? Can they run out of milk?

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    What happens when the whales run out of milk? Can they run out of milk?
    They start sharting, which is what this DR has been.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Maybe DR is finally picking up. 610 people on at the moment, not too shabby for Wednesday at noon EST. This is just a few less people compared to Saturday during prime time.