Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 400k bloodscrip

Default 400k bloodscrip

done for this run
    Last edited by beldannon5; 03-06-2022 at 03:25 PM.

Give it another day or so to farm this out and I'll sell you about the same amount, but for much less folks.

#SorryNotSorryYouDeserveThis (also 100% legit that I'll be looking to sell about this much BS for a lower price very soon.)

aww claudrarasdoakdoskalkdko thanks for bumping my thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chaumel View Post
    Give it another day or so to farm this out and I'll sell you about the same amount, but for much less folks.

#SorryNotSorryYouDeserveThis (also 100% legit that I'll be looking to sell about this much BS for a lower price very soon.)
    hmm, perhaps i do, because i said something about your 2.36 when silvers were at 2.50 or higher, my bad sorry i hurt your feelings
    Last edited by beldannon5; 02-15-2022 at 06:50 PM.

5. Default

This is more than everyone else selling BS

ahh you are speaking up too, i am shocked.

I really don't understand all the comments of "hey this is more than everyone else blah blah blah" Let the man sell for what he wants, move on if you are not interested. The time it takes you to comment that is just silly. As is the time it takes me to put in this comment. We are all fools!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Altheren View Post
    I really don't understand all the comments of "hey this is more than everyone else blah blah blah" Let the man sell for what he wants, move on if you are not interested. The time it takes you to comment that is just silly. As is the time it takes me to put in this comment. We are all fools!
    Have you seen him reply to everyone elses sale threads swearing at them if they charge less than him?

Is anyone even pulling profits this run? I skipped this DR entirely because it seemed pointless.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is anyone even pulling profits this run?
    So far I'm in the hole. If I sold the rest of my BS for cost I would barely be making a profit, certainly not worth all of the time I have so far invested into DR.

This DR is just particularly boring. No one seems interested in it at all. I farmed the shit out of last DR and I actually enjoyed doing it, I found some orbs, a lot of bag parts, a lot of tokens, and a good amount of decent to good enhancive items.

Either the drop rates of all of the above have been severely downgraded this DR or I just had some extremely bad luck because I am finding hardly any orbs, bag parts, or tokens, and other than a handful of decent enhancive items they have all been lackluster at best.

It's like why bother?