Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Note from the Pool

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Literally everything we do in game impacts other players.
    right - own it or change it. Don't refuse to change it in ways that address the problem and complain you keep hearing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcasaurus View Post
    right - own it or change it. Don't refuse to change it in ways that address the problem and complain you keep hearing about it.
    You keep saying I didn't change, except I did.

If what you're saying is my mere presence in a hunting is the problem because of how many characters I have then yes, I am owning that.

Now comes what is the potential solution? I just quit playing the game the way I enjoy? That ain't gonna happen.

4. Default

Dreaven, to be clear, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones here. Since our last interaction, whenever I see your crew I move far away. I will own my childishness on Discord and cease that.

My apologies for that. I hope you can at least consider the feedback I've given – not asking you to change anything else moving forward.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    Funny, I just blocked him on Discord two days ago. He thinks it's ok to mock you and troll you, and you so much as fire a single shot back, God forbid how DARE YOU USE INSULTS!

I thought we used to be friends, but I'm done with his toxic trolling attitude on Discord. You know what's funny? When recently returned, he actually told me I should steer clear of you, because you were trouble (Can't remember his exact words, but that's the gist of it.). He also told me that I should stop pickpocketing because people don't accept that kind of behavior anymore. Oh, and he also told me that he feels that whales should be able to dictate Gemstone policy.

If you disagree with him and his HoA buddy's view of the game, you are mocked, trolled, insulted, and told that you don't know what you are talking about, etc.. If they had it their way, Gemstone would become Hello Kitty Online, or some Carebear based MMO.

I personally am sick of it and stopped reading official Discord (And blocked H2U). I stick to my own private chats and group chats now, because those guys are a damn cancer, and H2U is the worst of all of them. I'd almost rather deal with Doug and Krakii on the officials!

Yeah, this guy blew my mind.

Honestly, I may hate all the scripting, but I realize it's part of the game and there's no way it's going to stop. It doesn't mean I like it though.
    Midgar, I'm sorry. Not sure what else I can say. Considering how much you and I discussed this stuff over direct message, I thought you knew that my banter was coming from a friendly place. I think you're a cool dude. Your mechanical opinions are pretty terrible, but that's no excuse for hurting your feelings. I am relentlessly trolled for *my* terrible mechanical choices – I wrongly assumed you enjoyed it as much as I did. So, my apologies. I'll refrain from doing that moving forward.
    Last edited by HebrewToYou; 02-03-2022 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Why wouldn't you just go across the bridge and avoid Draeven?
    Because after management, the next biggest issue with Gemstone is the players that demand other people play their game the way they want them to.
    Last edited by subzero; 02-03-2022 at 05:44 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    Have you seen how dumb kids are these days though?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HebrewToYou View Post
    Dreaven, to be clear, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones here. Since our last interaction, whenever I see your crew I move far away. I will own my childishness on Discord and cease that.

My apologies for that. I hope you can at least consider the feedback I've given – not asking you to change anything else moving forward.
    I tried to give H2U pos rep for this because I thought it was very mature and well spoken. I clicked neg and just want to own it dude, it was an honest mistake. I will rectify as soon as it comes around again (not that rep matters significantly but I do try sometimes)
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It randomly happens to me in SoS too when one of my alts is stunned. Most of the time I'll get the [FLAG GROUPMOVEMENT OFF to leave them behind.] message, but other times whoever is stunned or in RT just gets left behind and then I have to run back and pick him up. I have no idea what that's about, but it's annoying and stupid and I'm guessing in this context it's a bug, since the other 90% of the time it works fine under the exact same circumstances
    This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Happens way too often with my group.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavastene View Post
    This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Happens way too often with my group.
    I've been bugging Wyrom about it forever and have posted about it in Mechanics multiple times (not anytime recently though because fuck that Discord) but I'm pretty sure it's never been checked into, most likely because there are no Simucoins involved.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible