Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THE LATEST VICTIM OF THE WOKE CULTURE WAAAAAAR

Default THE LATEST VICTIM OF THE WOKE CULTURE WAAAAAAR

Sike.

So they're renaming the game client from StormFront to Wrayth. Dumb name, but probably way better than sharing a name with a literal Nazi forum?

Hopefully this will help some of you differentiate between your hobbies, too

What the hell kinda name is Wrayth? That is dumb.

They should have renamed the game launcher something more akin to playing Gemstone like “My Struggle”.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post

They should have renamed the game launcher something more akin to playing Gemstone like “My Struggle”.
    They should have renamed it to The St. Louis Front End Program.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-31-2022 at 01:29 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yeah, I guess they couldn't go with Wraith due to this legendary Hollywood franchise?

Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Yeah, I guess they couldn't go with Wraith due to this legendary Hollywood franchise?

Is that Knight Rider? Either way, I now have an excuse to post this classic:

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post

I really do wonder why they picked that name. Anyone seen a discord post about it or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    Is that Knight Rider? Either way, I now have an excuse to post this classic:
    No sir, it is not Knight Rider.

It is "The Wraith"

Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

I always knew something was off about all those weather forecasters... now I know what it was!

"A storm front will be moving through the area tonight".... those Nazi Bastards!

People are fucking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I always knew something was off about all those weather forecasters... now I know what it was!

"A storm front will be moving through the area tonight".... those Nazi Bastards!

People are fucking retarded.
    You're being absurdist and I get that.

But it's really not a good look if someone is trying to find your game client and the whole first page of search results is all about Nazis. I'd say it's more of a smart business decision than anything related to WoKe CuLtUrE.

Not that GS4 has new players that would be searching for it though LOL

I say instead that Simutronics should petition said Nazi forum of hate to change their name so it doesn’t get confused with the game launcher.