Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump was going have the US Military seize voting machines across the country

Default Trump was going have the US Military seize voting machines across the country

As an American, I never thought I would live to see the day where a sitting US President was ready to order the US Military to seize control of State voting machines after an election he lost, specifically in areas where he lost.

I also never thought I'd see the day where my fellow Americans would be so dismissive or even supportive of this.

Trying to force state elections officials to change their vote tallies, sending in slates of fake electors to replace real electors in an effort to rig the certification count, sending an angry- and armed- mob to attack Congress and his own VP at the US Capitol while the election he lost was being certified, sowing doubt about the validity of our democratic elections before, during, and after they happened, filing dozens of frivolous election lawsuits in states he lost, and lobbying members of Congress to try to stop the certification of a free and fair election...

That's not what freedom and democracy look like. That's not what free and fair elections look like. It's what authoritarianism and corruption look like.

Anyone who tries to tell you that having the military intervene in an election and seize voting equipment in areas where the sitting President lost the vote, is freedom and justice has no interest in either of those things.

They just want power.

Accordingly, I hereby order:

(1) Effective immediately, the Secretary of Defense shall seize, collect, retain and analyze all
    machines, equipment, electronically stored information, and material records required for
    retention under United States Code Title 42, Sections 1974-1974(e), including but not limited to
    those identified in footnote 1. The Secretary of Defense has discretion to determine the interdiction of
    national critical infrastructure supporting federal elections. Designated locations
    will be identified in the operation order.

(2) Within 7 days of commencement of operations, the initial assessment must be provided to the
    Office of the Director of National Intelligence. The final assessment must be provided to the
    Office of the Director of National Intelligence no later than 60 days from commencement of
    operations.

(3) The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate
    supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the
    Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.

(4) A direct liaison to be authorized to coordinate as required between the applicable U.S.
    Departments and Agencies.

(5) The Secretary of Defense may select by name or by unit federalization of appropriate
    National Guard support.

(6) The Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Security will coordinate support
    requirements as needed from the Department of Homeland Security.

(7) The appointment of a Special Counsel to oversee this operation and institute all criminal
    and civil proceedings as appropriate based on the evidence collected and provided all resources
    necessary to carry out her duties consistent with federal laws and the Constitution.
    Last edited by time4fun; 01-21-2022 at 01:55 PM.

2. Default

reeeeeeeeeeeee
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    reeeeeeeeeeeee
    Really diggin deep in the old bag of retorts there, eh.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Yup, he's literally a fascist and the rightoids will stick their head up their own asses so far they see daylight before they'll admit it.

Here, let me go ahead and write your responses, conservatives:

BLUH HUH HOO HOO HOO WE LOST THE ELECTION AND THE LEFT IS THE REAL FASCIST BECAUSE AUTHORITARIANISM BLUH HUH HOO HOO

5. Default

Because it didn't happen. He thought about it, and didn't do it. Stop making shit up to overreact about it. Overreact about shit that happened.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Because it didn't happen. He thought about it, and didn't do it. Stop making shit up to overreact about it. Overreact about shit that happened.
    Normal people don’t consider shit like that. Brushing it aside like it’s no big deal shows how fucked up conservatives in this country are mentally. What a joke.

Yea it's cool guys he only thought about it so hard that he drafted an executive order to have it done.

Meanwhile, conservatives got outraged over a fucking tan suit and arugula.

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    Yea it's cool guys he only thought about it so hard that he drafted an executive order to have it done.

Meanwhile, conservatives got outraged over a fucking tan suit and arugula.
    Nothing more pathetic than QOP’ers. Complete lunacy.

9. Default

You guys are nuts. Find any instance of me going off the deep end on something Biden, Obama or Clinton didn't do. Any instance of me jumping on the reactive bandwagon about a suit, arugula or any other non consequential twitterverse outrage. It's a year later and he's fucking rent free living in your head.

I'll get out of your echo chamber so you can scream together in peace.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

If Seran or Backlash could pop in and give his 2 cents on the subject, we would have a 5 of a kind.

Haven't seen a 5 of a kind within 15 posts in forever.

Hope we get it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.