Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: New Character February Challenge

  1. #1

    Default New Character February Challenge

    Itís been 10 years since I last played. Going to roll a warrior as Iíve never seriously played one before.

    Who wants to start fresh and hunt rats with me?

  2. Default

    Halfling warrior?

  3. #3

    Default

    Halflings ARE cool. Honestly I haven’t got that far. Between now and February I’m going to think of a backstory for my character. Race is still mostly a RP decision, right?

  4. #4

    Default

    Due to the duskruin event in Feb, you may find less participants, but best of luck!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Due to the duskruin event in Feb, you may find less participants, but best of luck!
    Ahh events. Last event I attended was RtCF circa…2014 I think? It wasn’t long after that I stopped playing. Makes sense though. I’m hoping I can get just one or two people to start with me.

  6. #6

    Default

    Make your selection for RP purposes. Race can have mechanical advantages, but none of them are dramatic to the point where RP is less important.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Make your selection for RP purposes. Race can have mechanical advantages, but none of them are dramatic to the point where RP is less important.
    Word.

    Hey how many players are on Prime now on the peak times of day like say 8PM EST? (Just an approximate estimate.)

    Will I have any issues finding an Empath or Cleric in TSC?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Arizona Bay
    Posts
    9,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Word.

    Hey how many players are on Prime now on the peak times of day like say 8PM EST? (Just an approximate estimate.)

    Will I have any issues finding an Empath or Cleric in TSC?
    500-700 characters, which equals 60 actual people most likely.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    500-700 characters, which equals 60 actual people most likely.
    Well....I do see a large group of 8-12 characters always in hot pursuit of the group leader as they tear ass through Solhaven's hunting grounds going to whatever their final destination is (Shan or maybe Bonespear areas). As a group you can't climb areas at once, so all of a sudden I get a massive screen scroll of 8-12 characters all climbing up into a room, then they all vanish together as the group reforms.

    Very annoying. I see them all in the adventure guild at the same time, too.


    Usually most people don't have multiple, upon multiple pay accounts (F2P, I wonder if they contribute a lot to the in game population?). I'd like to think there are more than 60 people playing....maybe like 61 or 62, but 60 seems just a bit too low.

  10. #10

    Default

    Huh…that seems like a lot of characters. Do they still monitor for AFK scripting on prime?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •