Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Character February Challenge

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    Well....I do see a large group of 8-12 characters always in hot pursuit of the group leader as they tear ass through Solhaven's hunting grounds going to whatever their final destination is (Shan or maybe Bonespear areas). As a group you can't climb areas at once, so all of a sudden I get a massive screen scroll of 8-12 characters all climbing up into a room, then they all vanish together as the group reforms.

Very annoying. I see them all in the adventure guild at the same time, too.
    They are going to Bonespear. And the lag from when they are in a room completely kills one of my alts when I try and hunt him. If I see them around, I just go do something else.

One more…does anyone know if Lich works on Windows 11? Website says it works on 8 / 9 / 10. Won’t be able to try it until I get home later.

Also I hope l hope my AMD 5600X CPU / Radeon RX 6700 XT GPU / 64 GB of RAM are enough to at least meet the minimum system requirements to run the game….
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 01-21-2022 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    One more…does anyone know if Lich works on Windows 11? Website says it works on 8 / 9 / 10. Won’t be able to try it until I get home later.

Also I hope l hope my AMD 5600X CPU / Radeon RX 6700 XT GPU / 64 GB of RAM are enough to at least meet the minimum system requirements to run the game….
    Yeah it runs just fine if you use the installer. Not sure if the installer goes right up to the new lich version, but that works too in 11 just fine.

I'm kinda off to a rough start...

Your name is considered to be offensive or in poor taste. Please choose a more appropriate name.

Jiggawut, you have been moved to another room so that you can pick an appropriate name for your character. Your character information and inventory has been saved. Once you have renamed your character to a more appropriate name, you will be returned to the game with your character and inventory intact. To proceed, type RENAME and follow the instructions you are given.

SEND[Naiken] Hey there. Your name is considered to contain a derogatory/racial term and also a modern song title. It is inappropriate for the game environment. Please choose something else. Thanks!
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 01-26-2022 at 10:36 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I'm kinda off to a rough start...

Jiggawut, you have been moved to another room so that you can pick an appropriate name for your character.
    Great Scott!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavastene View Post
    Great Scott!!
    Yeah apparently Giggawatt wasn’t taken. I asked in advance of renaming if that was ok. I didn’t get a response from the GMs but went with that. So far so good. Did the sprite quests, paid my debts, moved to the Landing, and just got some Lich stuff setup.

Tomorrow I hunt rats. Hope to make some new friends! If anyone wants to be a noob with me again, come adventure with me in the catacombs tomorrow night at 7:30 PM CST.

Also dang somebody warned me a lot of new mechanics were introduced and I’m starting to notice some. Going to read up on the wiki because I’m noticing things like permanent exp and some other weird things I don’t remember…

8. Default

Your name sucks, you lost gemstone
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    Your name sucks, you lost gemstone
    My other idea was “Upeepol”. I’m bad at naming characters…

10. Default

I heard mithglinschlong hasn't formally been ruled on, good luck
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!