Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Character February Challenge

Default New Character February Challenge

It’s been 10 years since I last played. Going to roll a warrior as I’ve never seriously played one before.

Who wants to start fresh and hunt rats with me?

2. Default

Halfling warrior?

Halflings ARE cool. Honestly I haven’t got that far. Between now and February I’m going to think of a backstory for my character. Race is still mostly a RP decision, right?

Due to the duskruin event in Feb, you may find less participants, but best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Due to the duskruin event in Feb, you may find less participants, but best of luck!
    Ahh events. Last event I attended was RtCF circa…2014 I think? It wasn’t long after that I stopped playing. Makes sense though. I’m hoping I can get just one or two people to start with me.

Make your selection for RP purposes. Race can have mechanical advantages, but none of them are dramatic to the point where RP is less important.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Make your selection for RP purposes. Race can have mechanical advantages, but none of them are dramatic to the point where RP is less important.
    Word.

Hey how many players are on Prime now on the peak times of day like say 8PM EST? (Just an approximate estimate.)

Will I have any issues finding an Empath or Cleric in TSC?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Word.

Hey how many players are on Prime now on the peak times of day like say 8PM EST? (Just an approximate estimate.)

Will I have any issues finding an Empath or Cleric in TSC?
    500-700 characters, which equals 60 actual people most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    500-700 characters, which equals 60 actual people most likely.
    Well....I do see a large group of 8-12 characters always in hot pursuit of the group leader as they tear ass through Solhaven's hunting grounds going to whatever their final destination is (Shan or maybe Bonespear areas). As a group you can't climb areas at once, so all of a sudden I get a massive screen scroll of 8-12 characters all climbing up into a room, then they all vanish together as the group reforms.

Very annoying. I see them all in the adventure guild at the same time, too.

Usually most people don't have multiple, upon multiple pay accounts (F2P, I wonder if they contribute a lot to the in game population?). I'd like to think there are more than 60 people playing....maybe like 61 or 62, but 60 seems just a bit too low.

Huh…that seems like a lot of characters. Do they still monitor for AFK scripting on prime?