Thread: Least important stat for clerics?

Default Least important stat for clerics?

For the longest time I think influence was pretty much the worst stat for all classes (other than for the classes which has influence as a prime stat), but now that influence helps with 330 I wonder what is the least important stat for clerics is now?

Is it still influence? Sure helping with 330 is great but we're talking about a few bonus points here.

I'm thinking discipline, does it really do much? Would having 80 discipline at cap instead of 100 really make that much of a difference? For clerics the only thing I see it really affecting very much is how much experience you can hold in your head, which again at cap we're talking about 980 experience instead of 1000, I can't see that being a huge deal.

Or what about even constitution? This always seemed like one of those "gotta have!" stats, but other than affecting carrying capacity and giving a few extra points to health, does it really do all that much?

Blog Entries

I doubt many people would do this but with my cleric I let aura be low. When I capped it was like 70 something. I never really had mana issues and I could still raise anyone without issue.

Also do not sleep on the influence benefit for 340. Folks I think sleep on 340 as a whole but I had +INF gear just for charging my symbol. When I was getting like +27 CS for 4 casts it rocked in niche situations
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Lightbulb

I think this is a question where race may actually play a defining part in the answer, If I was a halfling cleric I think I would vote for INT because the only real thing is a little less smrv2 that i can think of.

Unless you cant even tank INT by setting it low enough to start with.

My cleric is a forest gnome though, and I'm not about to fixstat for 330 jazz, so I'm just moving my ascension points moving forward into INF till it's up to par.
    Last edited by Realk; 01-20-2022 at 07:14 AM.