Thread: ROFL - I just can't LOL

Default ROFL - I just can't LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/got-covid...182107788.html

"A Star-Telegram reader asks: What over-the-counter medicine is good if you have COVID?"

"If you’re generally healthy and have a mild or moderate case of COVID-19, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends you take acetaminophen (Tylenol), ibuprofen (Advil or Motrin) or naproxen (Aleve). These medications will help relieve any symptoms you have."

ROFL - I swear to god you can't make this shit up.

Don't think I've ever once heard any official (political or otherwise) say this out loud or promote it...

Shit found another article.... https://www.insider.com/guides/healt...covid-symptoms

"For sore throat or cough: Harney & Sons Organic Peppermint Tea
    For nasal congestion, cough, or body aches: Dayquil
    For aches, pains, and fever: Advil
    For dehydration: Pedialyte"

Mmmm... tell me again why such information (along with the "VACCINE!!!!!") isn't promoted by the Media or Politicians? This shit is hilarious, you have to admit. LOL
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-19-2022 at 07:51 PM.

Blog Entries

They've said this from the start. If your symptoms aren't to the point you need to he hospitalized this is what they told you to use to treat the symptoms.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

yay for my local paper for having people that use common sense ...and courage to write it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They've said this from the start. If your symptoms aren't to the point you need to he hospitalized this is what they told you to use to treat the symptoms.
    Shaps is having a moment, let's see how far he plays out this conspiracy theory.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Again +1, common sense rules all.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivermecti...162115226.html

"Ivermectin’s potential to treat COVID gets a serious look in Duke University study"

"All three drugs are already approved for use in humans and have a track record of being safe, Hernandez said."

"The three drugs were chosen for the study because they’ve shown some promise in treating COVID-19, through earlier studies and by what’s known about how they work in the body. Fluticasone, for example, is a steroid that reduces inflammation in the lungs that can cause breathing problems, which is also a primary symptom of COVID-19. Earlier studies of ivermectin suggest it decreases reproduction of the coronavirus in the lab, but data from its use in humans was either inconclusive or incomplete."

ROFL - can't make this shit up.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-21-2022 at 07:51 AM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-19-...081715751.html

"COVID-19: Nearly half of virus hospitalizations in Massachusetts are for other issues"

"Massachusetts’ Department of Public Health on Thursday—for the first time—made a distinction between COVID-19 patients hospitalized with "primary" and "incidental" cases. Boston 25, citing the newly released data, reported that 49% of the state’s 3,187 patients-- hospitalized on Jan. 18--were there because of another matter and diagnosed with the virus once at the hospital."

Makes you wonder how the numbers have been reported this whole time... ROFL

Odd, isn't it, how all of a sudden Ivermectin and distinctions in reporting data points is suddenly being done... weird right? I mean... who could have ever thought of it before now?

Wonder how the "fact checkers" are going to manage all this new information. LOL
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-21-2022 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Makes you wonder how the numbers have been reported this whole time... ROFL
    They have even counted people who died in car accidents as having died due to COVID.

Which really makes you wonder, if this figure holds true for the entire US (half of the patients at hospitals didn't even know they had COVID until they got there), then just how many people are infected and never even know about it.

This whole time the "experts" have been determining the death rate by dividing the number of people who died by the number of confirmed cases, which is something the "experts" don't usually do when it comes to determining how lethal a virus is.

So right now that would put the US at a 1.25% death rate. If the number of confirmed cases is only half the number of people infected then the death rate would be .62%, which makes it about 4 times as lethal as the flu. Yet we had to shut down the entire world for almost a year, in some cases longer than a year, which caused hardship, mental illness, domestic violence, crime, high inflation, and many other negative side effects that are still affecting mostly poor people to this day.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-21-2022 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    They have even counted people who died in car accidents as having died due to COVID.
    Proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Anderson, CDC
    A positive COVID-19 test is not by itself a sufficient criteria to warrant reporting
    on the death certificate – the certifier has to indicate the role of COVID-19 as a cause or
    contributor. So to the extent instructions are followed we should only be counting deaths from
    COVID-19.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/got-covid...182107788.html

"A Star-Telegram reader asks: What over-the-counter medicine is good if you have COVID?"

"If you’re generally healthy and have a mild or moderate case of COVID-19, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends you take acetaminophen (Tylenol), ibuprofen (Advil or Motrin) or naproxen (Aleve). These medications will help relieve any symptoms you have."

ROFL - I swear to god you can't make this shit up.

Don't think I've ever once heard any official (political or otherwise) say this out loud or promote it...

Shit found another article.... https://www.insider.com/guides/healt...covid-symptoms

"For sore throat or cough: Harney & Sons Organic Peppermint Tea
    For nasal congestion, cough, or body aches: Dayquil
    For aches, pains, and fever: Advil
    For dehydration: Pedialyte"

Mmmm... tell me again why such information (along with the "VACCINE!!!!!") isn't promoted by the Media or Politicians? This shit is hilarious, you have to admit. LOL
    You still suck at trolling. Or you're an absolute, frothing-at-the-mouth lackwit.