Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Price check on legendary find: +50, 4x acuity flares, wand-holding runestaff

Oh that’s cool. Good to know and thank you. I’ll start reading the wiki to see what’s new since I’ve been gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Just found this legendary find a few minutes ago, wondering what it might be worth.

an enruned silvery lor staff
    Look description: The silvery lor staff is capped with an apparatus of two interlocked rings and three triangular segments that come together at a sharp angle. The springs appear to be in absolutely pristine and perfect condition. The tip is currently empty, revealing a deep recess in the center of the staff.
    Flares: acuity +20 bolt Attack Strength or +12 Casting Strength.
    Bonus: +50
    Enchant difficulty: 361

You analyze your silvery lor staff and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    * 15/15/15 alterations are fine, no long descriptions.
    * It CAN have a show description, if the merchant is comfortable adding one.

This silvery lor staff is fully unlocked!
    The springs on the silvery lor staff appear to be in absolutely pristine and perfect condition.

It is also permanent so it doesn't need to be repaired. It's also fully unlocked.

https://gswiki.play.net/Wand-holding_runestaff
    Did the entire game get a glowing yellow text about how a Legendary item was uncovered?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Oh that’s cool. Good to know and thank you. I’ll start reading the wiki to see what’s new since I’ve been gone.
    Uh .... fair warning, take it slow. LOTS of changes in even just the last 3 years. Don't get overwhelmed. Play some, enjoy some, read some.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Did the entire game get a glowing yellow text about how a Legendary item was uncovered?
    It sure did.

I didn't even realize I had found the item because the message you get for finding the item is similar to the message everyone else gets when another person finds the item.

I'm so used to seeing that message and not being the winner that I just ignored the message.

5. Default

yeah sad that the acuity was only 4x. heck rather it have been a 4x/10x acuity honestly. still a nice find. gratz