Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Price check on legendary find: +50, 4x acuity flares, wand-holding runestaff

Default Price check on legendary find: +50, 4x acuity flares, wand-holding runestaff

Just found this legendary find a few minutes ago, wondering what it might be worth.

an enruned silvery lor staff
    Look description: The silvery lor staff is capped with an apparatus of two interlocked rings and three triangular segments that come together at a sharp angle. The springs appear to be in absolutely pristine and perfect condition. The tip is currently empty, revealing a deep recess in the center of the staff.
    Flares: acuity +20 bolt Attack Strength or +12 Casting Strength.
    Bonus: +50
    Enchant difficulty: 361

You analyze your silvery lor staff and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    * 15/15/15 alterations are fine, no long descriptions.
    * It CAN have a show description, if the merchant is comfortable adding one.

This silvery lor staff is fully unlocked!
    The springs on the silvery lor staff appear to be in absolutely pristine and perfect condition.

It is also permanent so it doesn't need to be repaired.

https://gswiki.play.net/Wand-holding_runestaff
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-11-2022 at 07:09 PM.

Blog Entries

No idea the value but that’s a neat runestaff
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    No idea the value but that’s a neat runestaff
    I thought it was pretty nifty. Wish the acuity flares were a bit higher for being a legendary find, but I think it's cool nonetheless.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I thought it was pretty nifty. Wish the acuity flares were a bit higher for being a legendary find, but I think it's cool nonetheless.
    yeah a little surprised its sub 6 (that is usually the sweet spot) but definitely a good forever weapon for someone. With all the niche wands that can be created with alchemy, with enough ingredients that thing could shred. I don't know why but bone shatter wands always call to me as something that would be fun to play with and this runestaff would set it off. Okay ill leave it to someone to price, done oogling.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

The people in charge honestly half the time have no idea on value of an item. I got a jackpot bone shaman cloak in eg 2 years ago, no hood small enhancive. Someone got one in a raffle or something the next eg and it had a nice enhancive and also enhancives on the unlocked shirts and stuff inside..

Of course we can talk about the difference in t5's the years we had them 70m boots and 100k shirts lol

120-150
    Last edited by Derex; 01-19-2022 at 09:45 AM.
    standing between the living and the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    yeah a little surprised its sub 6 (that is usually the sweet spot) but definitely a good forever weapon for someone. With all the niche wands that can be created with alchemy, with enough ingredients that thing could shred. I don't know why but bone shatter wands always call to me as something that would be fun to play with and this runestaff would set it off. Okay ill leave it to someone to price, done oogling.
    Don't get it twisted. Wand holding runestaves can be waved to activate a wand freeing up a hand. The wand doesn't flare while equipped

I'm thinking around 100-200m.
    Its hard to say with so many exceptional runestaffs. The problem is there are likely more excellent staffs out there then active players.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Just found this legendary find a few minutes ago, wondering what it might be worth.

an enruned silvery lor staff
    Look description: The silvery lor staff is capped with an apparatus of two interlocked rings and three triangular segments that come together at a sharp angle. The springs appear to be in absolutely pristine and perfect condition. The tip is currently empty, revealing a deep recess in the center of the staff.
    Flares: acuity +20 bolt Attack Strength or +12 Casting Strength.
    Bonus: +50
    Enchant difficulty: 361

You analyze your silvery lor staff and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    * 15/15/15 alterations are fine, no long descriptions.
    * It CAN have a show description, if the merchant is comfortable adding one.

This silvery lor staff is fully unlocked!
    The springs on the silvery lor staff appear to be in absolutely pristine and perfect condition.

It is also permanent so it doesn't need to be repaired. It's also fully unlocked.

https://gswiki.play.net/Wand-holding_runestaff
    Really dumb question from someone who has been gone for like 10 years and plan to roll up a new character. You can just “find” these kind of items now in the wild? I know the game had some occasional rare drops but I don’t remember anything remotely close to something this good from looting a corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Really dumb question from someone who has been gone for like 10 years and plan to roll up a new character. You can just “find” these kind of items now in the wild? I know the game had some occasional rare drops but I don’t remember anything remotely close to something this good from looting a corpse.
    Level 90+ critters in any part of the world are included in the legendary hopper, which has 1 item (I think) distributed per month.