Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump is a hilarious idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    At least Trump told you what he was doing and you knew what you were getting.
    Yea except for all those times when he blatantly lied and got caught, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyulen View Post
    Trump was terrible, Biden is also terrible. Both do what the rich and the big corporations want, and pretty much nothing for the working class people. I voted Green last election.
    Agreed on the first part. I can't bring myself to vote third party until we get some election reform up in this bitch, though. It really is throwing away your vote in the current system.

Ranked choice voting sounds pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Look how excited you are about being able to "abuse" the rep system.

LMAO
    He sent me the same copy/paste. He's super excited to have briefly gotten back to green.

Emphasis on briefly.

I GUESS IT'S TIME TO TURN THE ABUSE UP TO 99999999999 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited by Methais; 01-22-2022 at 10:43 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    Now now, it's possible that they're actually not ancient dusty piles of shit.

That right there is 4chan shit. So more likely they're a younger incel that got sucked into the propaganda pipeline and had their brain melted by the likes of Shapiro and Crowder.
    I bet either of those two would destroy you in a debate. What main points about theirs do you disagree with? And do you have a logical argument against them? If so, I'd like to hear it.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    I bet either of those two would destroy you in a debate.
    My old shoe would destroy him in a debate.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the current Retard Champion View Post
    $33.99 - 54.20 is not 50%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I bet either of those two would destroy you in a debate. What main points about theirs do you disagree with? And do you have a logical argument against them? If so, I'd like to hear it.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, LOL.....

HAHAHAHAHA....No. If you think either of these guys are good at debating, LOL. You are beyond help.

Blog Entries

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, LOL.....

HAHAHAHAHA....No. If you think either of these guys are good at debating, LOL. You are beyond help.
    Shows what he thinks about you then
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, LOL.....

I like how you avoid responding with any substance, that's quite telling.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

I like how you avoid responding with any substance, that's quite telling.
    I've tried having good-faith discussions on here. It doesn't work.

And like I told Neveragain, it's not my job to educate your dumb ass. Just google "why is ben shapiro bad at debate" if you can't figure it out yourself.

I've tried having good-faith discussions on here. It doesn't work.

And like I told Neveragain, it's not my job to educate your dumb ass. Just google "why is ben shapiro bad at debate" if you can't figure it out yourself.
    Your idea of good faith argument is to state some crap, cite some leftist opinion piece, get called on it and then go off the deep end with insults and emotional screeds until you slink off with a snipit about how you didn't really mean what you said or some crying crap about context. So wipe off the crocodile tears, put on your big boy underoos and stop lying about nearly everything. You calling someone dumb is rich.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3