Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump is a hilarious idiot

Default Donald Trump is a hilarious idiot

Enjoy!

Did you really spend an hour and 7 minutes watching all that though?

These are the important questions.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did you really spend an hour and 7 minutes watching all that though?

These are the important questions.
    Yea, it's funny.

Sorry you can't comprehend watching anything beyond the 10 minutes your propaganda videos are stretched to for youtube monetization.

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    Yea, it's funny.

Sorry you can't comprehend watching anything beyond the 10 minutes your propaganda videos are stretched to for youtube monetization.
    I disagree on the hilarious part of your premise, but I can confirm the remainder.

Yea, it's funny.

Sorry that you have nothing better to do than watch VICE still be butthurt over Trump 24/7 to help you forget about your wife getting drilled by her boyfriend in the next room.

It's funny how you think I spend actual time watching political videos in general though.

But here check out this video which has way more substance than anything that VICE has ever put out. It's also a fantastic summary of what goes on in Bhaalizmo's head.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I disagree on the hilarious part of your premise, but I can confirm that I am extremely butthurt and Methais makes me soooooooooo mad!
    This is correct.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-18-2022 at 05:15 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Am I the only one who doesn't (and didn't) give a flying mother-effin' F that Trump was president and that now he's whatever. Biden is also F whatever. I registered as Independent and voted Libertarian. I'm sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't (and didn't) give a flying mother-effin' F that Trump was president and that now he's whatever. Biden is also F whatever. I registered as Independent and voted Libertarian. I'm sorry.
    No one gives a flying mother-effin' F what you voted.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the current Retard Champion View Post
    $33.99 - 54.20 is not 50%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    No one gives a flying mother-effin' F what you voted.
    Haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Enjoy!

Man, I thought his televised mishaps were limited to the Kanye West Oval Office circus and the Axios interview, but that was a whole lot of nonsense. Hard to believe Republicans still hold him out to be their savior.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Trump was terrible, Biden is also terrible. Both do what the rich and the big corporations want, and pretty much nothing for the working class people. I voted Green last election.
    I'm one of those few weirdos who doesn't use Lich.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

My 8values political quiz results

I am autistic.