Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP 2022

The Sopranos star Tony Sirico has died at 79.
    RIP Paulie Walnuts.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Ivana Trump, 73
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
    Ivana Trump, 73
    Conspiracy theorists are saying she is alive and had threats and is in hiding.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Conspiracy theorists are saying she is alive and had threats and is in hiding.
    Are they the same ones saying JFK Jr. is still alive?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Are they the same ones saying JFK Jr. is still alive?
    I'd have to think they at least share the same interests.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Paul Sorvino at 83, starred in a ton of things
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

David Warner, 80, actor in a ton of movies and TV shows, died a couple days ago
    I'm one of those few weirdos who doesn't use Lich.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

My 8values political quiz results

I am autistic.

Tony Dow, 77
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Nichelle Nichols, 89

Bill Russell, 88

Olivia Newton-John, 73