Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58

Thread: RIP 2022

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rubble of the fifth wall.
    Posts
    17,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I think I need to stop posting about celebrities until at least 2023...


    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

  2. #12

    Default

    Ronnie Spector - Singer for the Ronettes
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the current Retard Champion View Post
    $33.99 - 54.20 is not 50%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #13

    Default

    Vaccine mandate
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Vaccine mandate
    Glad it's dead.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the current Retard Champion View Post
    $33.99 - 54.20 is not 50%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #15

    Default

    It's not dead for anyone receiving funding from medicare/caid. Including those working in administrative positions. Lol. WTF.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    It's not dead for anyone receiving funding from medicare/caid. Including those working in administrative positions. Lol. WTF.
    It's dead for most Americans.

    And that is all I cared about.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the current Retard Champion View Post
    $33.99 - 54.20 is not 50%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    It's not dead for anyone receiving funding from medicare/caid. Including those working in administrative positions. Lol. WTF.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  8. Default

    Raiders in the playoffs. They played okay, got a little screwed over. Still after that stuff this season to die in the playoffs isn't bad.

  9. Default

    Possibly the player of Draccor. That is what was said on
    Lnet and Facebook. Rip

  10. #20

    Default

    Meat Loaf, 74

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •