Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Official forums shutting down.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How are you being "harassed" on a page that you are in no way required to look at, and has about as much use/relevance/effect on the forums as fame does in GS, which is basically zero?

Alright we get it, you love the ability to be abusive without consequences on the internet. May you always and forever have the gemstone players corner. Catharsis is important ����

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Alright we get it, you love the ability to be abusive without consequences on the internet. May you always and forever have the gemstone players corner. Catharsis is important ����
    I literally just got done saying that reputation is as useless here as fame is in GS, which I've always said both are useless as fuck, and your response is to double down on butthurt while simultaneously projecting your own catharsis.

Perhaps you've gotten a lot of red rep over the years because you've made a lot of posts being a shitty and wildly hypocritical cunt while sniffing your own farts, conveniently after Trump got elected if I'm remembering correctly? Just a wild guess.

Tell me though, what specifically is this "abuse" you're suffering from on a 30 year old text game forum, and what effects it is having on you?

Last edited by Methais; 01-17-2022 at 02:18 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Yep, total mystery why more folks don't post here.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Yep, total mystery why more folks don't post here.
    I know right? It's like as soon as you load up the PC, the political threads just click themselves and won't allow you to view or post anything else until all political thread have been read.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with GS being a total shitshow for the past several years and steadily getting dumber either.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-17-2022 at 04:02 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Even the Discord server isn't very active, and that's a real time chat room.

Maybe it's possible not as many people play the game anymore and most people when they quit the game stop posting on the officials, the PC, and Discord.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-17-2022 at 08:05 PM.

My take aways are that Doug watched the first matrix more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Even the Discord server isn't very active

It's highly active. Maybe you didn't authenticate your acounts to access the other 100 channels.
    Last edited by Roblar; 01-17-2022 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    It's highly active. Maybe you didn't authenticate your acounts to access the other 100 channels.
    It's just not really that active.

They created a gajillion different channels just like they did on the officials, and many of the channels rarely have any chats, again just like the officials.

The wizard channel hasn't had any posts all day. Paladin channel hasn't had a post in 3 days. Zul-Logoth channel doesn't have any posts at all. Ta'Illistim has had 1 post in a week. Now granted those are the lesser used channels.

The general channel has had 36 different chats all day today among 10 different people.

The help channel also has had 36 different chats all day today among 12 different people, 3 of which were the same active people in the general channel.

That's really not that active for an official real time chat room, and unless there is a major announcement that is pissing off a lot of people most of the more active channels have similar numbers, and the less active channels are getting a few posts a day or fewer.

Discord is for sure more active than the PC, but people in this thread are acting like it's just the PC that isn't receiving much traffic these days because people are meanie heads here, when the more likely explanation is the player base as a whole is down and thus fewer people are posting here, on the officials, and on Discord.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-17-2022 at 09:54 PM.

Dunno, too much to keep up with.