Thread: Official forums shutting down.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Damnit PB…I believe you that rep is no longer anonymous.
    Hah, what was your first clue?
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Hah, what was your first clue?
    Well I had to consider that anonymity did still exist and you were just saying that to receive a confession. But then I looked through some posts and it seemed to support this was indeed true. Seriously though, who came up with this terrible idea for rep comments?

Also subzero…I always liked what you had to say back in the day. To the best of my knowledge you do not cyber rape 16 year old girls. I would never make such wild unfounded accusations without the presumption of anonymity & pure jest. I do hope we’re still cool.

Edit: Forgot which one I repped with “You raped Msconstrew! Then you murdered her!! Then you killed her children!!!”, but I’ll just say in advance that was regrettable and unfortunate. In my defense that was after dinner and having 2x top shelf margaritas & 2x Modelos. It was my dietary cheat day and I believe the rapid influx of carbohydrates may have reduced my capacity to make good decisions.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 01-23-2022 at 10:00 PM.

3. Default

In my defense that was after dinner and having 2x top shelf margaritas & 2x Modelos.
    Strange, my neg rep from you came in at 10:41AM on the 21st.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Well I had to consider that anonymity did still exist and you were just saying that to receive a confession. But then I looked through some posts and it seemed to support this was indeed true. Seriously though, who came up with this terrible idea for rep comments?

Also subzero…I always liked what you had to say back in the day. To the best of my knowledge you do not cyber rape 16 year old girls. I would never make such wild unfounded accusations without the presumption of anonymity & pure jest. I do hope we’re still cool.

Edit: Forgot which one I repped with “You raped Msconstrew! Then you murdered her!! Then you killed her children!!!”, but I’ll just say in advance that was regrettable and unfortunate. In my defense that was after dinner and having 2x top shelf margaritas & 2x Modelos. It was my dietary cheat day and I believe the rapid influx of carbohydrates may have reduced my capacity to make good decisions.
    There's not a whole lot that happens on the internet that I take too seriously. Especially here. If anything, I was hoping you had me pegged as someone else and wanted to know who you thought I was.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Oh, not when we were posting your exact rep comments on here and attributing them to you? Just trying to lie your way out huh?
    I got some winning lotto numbers for sale!
    Last edited by subzero; 01-24-2022 at 12:01 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?