Thread: Parry Specialization

Default Parry Specialization

So in a conversation with a friend about which is better evade spec or parry spec he asked the question if a TWC user, which my rogue is, gets two tries at a parry per attack since he has two weapons.

I trained in evade spec but now I am wondering if I should change it. Anyone have any idea about this?

yea parry should be superior if you're a twc user since now u could set the order of ebp with stance perfection or whatever it is call

Blog Entries

More about weapon skills and gear than the math.

TWC just uses a different parry equation. While the result may be higher, the parry spec versus evade specs is still 10%, regardless of what your actual values are. Boosting 4% to 14% may seem like a lot marginally, but it's the same outcome as boosting something from 10% up to 20%.

While ordering matters, we're usually dealing with thin margins, and the other benefits typically outweigh the ordering differences.

If you're using OHEs for TWC, and can riposte, then parry is going to be giving a lot of benefits if you're riposting and applying the weaken armament.
    If you're using animalistic armor with revenge procs on evasion, then evade and triggering those revenge flares may be more advantageous.
    If you're using an animalistic xex shield with spikes, then block may would increase the opportunities for those flares in occurring.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Tldr without nerd talk: parry spec kicks ass via twc, especially double dipping with a katana.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Well I am TWC with wakizashi so I think I will give it a try, I mean all that can happen is I die. Isn't that what deeds are for?

6. Default

happy and good most health forums discussed site . And best skin health site.
    Last edited by HarryLeo35; 01-03-2022 at 12:00 AM.