Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: On Courage

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    i never ate sandwiches growing up, so i cannot offer any testimony on how good they were or weren't
    Your parents hate you.

Sandwiches are one of the greatest culinary inventions ever.

however, i have confirmed with multiple independent sources that she made the best cookies, so it is plausible her other dough-based items were good too
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 01-15-2022 at 11:11 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the current Retard Champion View Post
    $33.99 - 54.20 is not 50%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Your parents hate you.

Sandwiches are one of the greatest culinary inventions ever.
    i have also confirmed with multiple independent sources that neither of those are the case

and if your expected criterion for parental affection is what kind of food their children eat, i worry even more for your kids
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

i have also confirmed with multiple independent sources that neither of those are the case

and if your expected criterion for parental affection is what kind of food their children eat, i worry even more for your kids
    SPOILER: No parent would ever tell you the truth whether or not they hate you.

And you don't ever have to worry about my children. They are happy and leading productive lives.

They both know how to purchase cold cuts from the store and aren't scared about doing so.

Probably because I introduced them to the sandwich.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 01-15-2022 at 12:44 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

You have obviously never had the pleasure of eating a cuban sandwich.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

The people you hang around with probably only include your real dolls that you hide out in your basement with while you fear this disease. Newsflash! Roll dolls can't talk. It is all inside your head buddy.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The people you hang around with probably only include your real dolls that you hide out in your basement with while you fear this disease. Newsflash! Roll dolls can't talk. It is all inside your head buddy.
    Is it my imagination or does it seem like Latrinsorm is the failed product of having two mothers?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Is it my imagination or does it seem like Latrinsorm is the failed product of having two mothers?

While we're on the topic, I'm pretty sure Bhaalizmo is the failed product of having two dads who spent most of their time at The Blue Oyster.

Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    While we're on the topic, I'm pretty sure Bhaalizmo is the failed product of having two dads who spent most of their time at The Blue Oyster.

Those guys are too straight. I would lean towards "Birdcage" in Bhaalizmo's case.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME