Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: On Courage

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    You are a really strange dude.
    It seems like 99.99% of the time you don't have a single clue what you're talking about, you then lash out at those who are actually knowledgeable on the subject and correct your nonsense. You really should do better in life and stop pretending to care about people one day, then one year later mock people dying because them dying now makes your president look bad.

Just admit you never once cared about "saving lives!" and this whole virus and vaccine has been 100% political for you.

Latrin is crazy as well but at least his crazy has been consistent this entire time.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-21-2021 at 11:57 PM.

Also, even if “some experts” are correct that 20% of hospitalizations are vaccinated, that means 80% are not. A significant minority of Americans are unvaccinated. So the overwhelming majority of hospitalizations (80% based on your assertion) are made up of the minority of Americans (less than 40 percent of Americans are unvaccinated).

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It seems like 99.99% of the time you don't have a single clue what you're talking about, you then lash out at those who are actually knowledgeable on the subject and correct your nonsense
    Has it become self aware? Oh shit, it actually thinks this describes Keller and not itself. Weird.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

I know one person that has had a family member die from covid related illness. He only died because he outright refused any kind of treatment. It wasn't until the guy was nearly on his deathbed and that his son finally found out how bad he was doing, that his son had to come in, from out of state, and drag him to the hospital. It was too late though, his dad died a couple days later. He was vaccinated, too. He got vaccinated, along with his wife so they could be around his son and his now 1 year old grandkid. The whole family was vaccinated (aside from the 1 year old)

The wife has a co-worker that her and her husband are both vaccinated and even got a booster. The husband is in the medical field (I think a RN) and he got horribly sick from covid about a month after his booster shot. He spent 2 weeks in the hospital.

My 9 year old son's teacher is vaccinated, along with her whole family. Her and her family came down with covid so bad if they hadn't turned a corner her doctor was going to help get them admitted.

My wife's brother, his wife and 3 kids all got covid around the start of November this year. They aren't vaccinated. The three kids ages range from 8 to 13. Him and his wife are around 45. He had a slight cough for a few days, as well as the kids and they also had runny noses. The wife had a fever for a few days, but she's been feeling fatigued for the past couple of weeks. Other then that, they haven't had any severe symptoms.

The wife's parents had covid. Her dad had fever and chills for a few days, her mom came down with a mild case of covid pneumonia and has had oxygen to help her when she needs it. She's almost completely over it after 4 weeks. They were unvaccinated. They picked it up from the brother-in-law's kids when they came over to visit and they were not feeling 100% - they had the runny nose and slight coughs for a few days and figured it was just a cold that had been going around.

My wife had covid almost two years ago today, she was sick just a couple days before the New Year of 2019. She had chills and a fever of 101-102 for 5 days. She also had terribly joint pains. My daughter had it then, too. She had a fever for a couple of days and was fine after that. I didn't catch it and I'm not sure if my son caught it or not then. I finally got covid about a year after the wife caught it. I lost my taste and smell for about 2 weeks. I had the chills for about half the day and after waking up the next day my taste/smell were almost gone and the day after they were 99% gone and lasted for about 2 weeks. If my son had caught either of these bouts of covid he showed zero symptoms.

The wife spent hours, over a 4 day span, at her parent's place helping them out with things while they were sick with covid and she never got sick. Remember, the wife had covid 2 years prior and after spending a ton of time around her sick parents, she never got sick again.

In the past month, my son has had 3 kids in his class test positive for covid. He sat across from one of them, even. He has shown no symptoms and neither did any of the kids in this 3rd grade class.

My point is, how do we know the vaccine even works other than what we're told by companies that hide information about the vaccines. They're only driven by profit. It's hard to believe what they offer is good since they don't divulge all the negative affects the vaccine has. Then it doesn't help when you see stories that say the shots are not effective against the omicron variant. Then a follow up story saying the shot is good against the omicron variant if you get a booster.....what the fuck? That makes zero sense. Get the vaccine and it's not effective, but it becomes effective if you get another shot?

Yeah, no thanks. I'm good. I had covid. My family had covid. No way in hell you're jabbing me with something that the manufacturers and government won't divulge all the information about the vaccine. They need to lay out all the information and let people make informed decisions instead of trying to just make a profit and force it. Pfizer, just one of the companies that makes a "vaccine"...let's be real here, it's not a vaccine, it's pretty much a suppressant, is making bank off the governments paying for their suppressant. It's a number's game for them, nothing more.

Yes, may people have problems trusting the governments and big pharm companies because they're not being truthful. When they've had ample time to come forward truthfully and haven't, it's hard to gain a person's trust as more and more time goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    In this season of the good king Wenceslas, the frost is once again cruel, and the weather remains bitter, and the night is darker.

The king did not tell his page it wasn't cold outside.
    Neither did he tell his page to imagine the warmth of the past.
    Nor did he offer his page coat, or hat, or gloves.
    In the bleak midwinter, the great monarch said merely:

"Mark my footsteps, my good page,
    tread thou in them boldly.
    Thou shall find the winter's rage
    freeze thy blood less coldly."

2,000 vaccinated died from COVID in the first eight months of this year.
    20,000 vaccinated died from COVID in the last three.

179 children died of COVID by December 31st, 2020.
    527 have died so far this year.
    And last week was by far the deadliest of the pandemic for children.

It took two months from introduction for the delta variant to reach 75% of new cases.
    It took two weeks for the omicron variant to do so.

Courage is not insisting it's summer - it's winter.
    Courage is not declaring the winter isn't cold - the winter is cold.
    Courage is not complaining about the garments we do have - we have what we have.

We must face reality.
    We must see the dreadful extent of our task.
    We must acknowledge how desperately we long for life to be the way it was.
    And we must square our shoulders,
    and do the right thing anyway.

In closing, some lyrics from a somewhat less well known tune that may offer additional support in this time of trials...

"And you, to whom adversity has dealt the final blow,
    with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go,
    turn to, and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain,
    and like the Mary Ellen Carter, rise again.

Rise again, rise again!
    Though your heart it be broken, and life about to end.
    No matter what you've lost, be it a home, a love, a friend,
    like the Mary Ellen Carter, rise again!"

Good luck out there, everyone.

Stay under your bed... and away from normal people.

Thanks.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the current Retard Champion View Post
    $33.99 - 54.20 is not 50%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    With all due respect, you are very dull. Like at least one standard deviation below the IQ mean.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the current Retard Champion View Post
    $33.99 - 54.20 is not 50%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    My point is, how do we know the vaccine even works other than what we're told by companies that hide information about the vaccines.
    first we can look at america, where even as vaccination's protection has waned since 09/13/2021, through 12/15/2021 we have seen 132,023 total covid deaths and 20,904 vaccinated covid deaths - 16% of deaths among the vaccinated that comprise 61% of the population

second we can look at portugal, which lapped the field in vaccination and has seen these overall death results (prorated to our population size) compared to us, even with the advent of omicron

i am not asking you to throw out your data set of what i estimate at 20 people. i do think we can agree that a data set of 400,000,000 people is probably more indicative than 20

neither am i asking you to trust pharmaceutical companies, because i do think we can agree i did not obtain any of this data from them

as a parent, surely you are already familiar with booster shots for vaccines, from dtap to mmr to polio. i am not sure why you are incredulous that boosters would also be required for a virus that mutates as much as polio does, can you elaborate?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

I'm at a bar right now. No masks, no social distancing. Oh the horror.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-22-2021 at 08:03 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Stay under your bed... and away from normal people.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Stay under your bed Latrine.. we'll handle it.
    In the period between the first time you said this and now, about seven hundred thousand Americans have died of COVID.

Your handling has killed more Americans than Ho Chi Minh, Adolf Hitler, and the Kaiser combined.

If you aren't an enemy of the United States, you're doing an incredible impersonation.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    In the period between the first time you said this and now, about seven hundred thousand Americans have died of COVID.

Your handling has killed more Americans than Ho Chi Minh, Adolf Hitler, and the Kaiser combined.

If you aren't an enemy of the United States, you're doing an incredible impersonation.
    Yes, Parkbandit personally ordered the deaths of those people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam