Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 289

Thread: On Courage

  1. #151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And yet in one Michigan hospital system one third of the COVID patients are fully vaccinated. And those are just the ones who got infected and sick enough to require treatment, saying nothing of the number of people who got infected and showed no symptoms or very mild symptoms which didnít require hospitalization.

    Do you always pull facts out directly from your rectum?
    100 people get vaccinated, 2 get sick
    100 people don't get vaccinated, 4 get sick

    the vaccine prevents infection in 98% of vaccinated people
    one third of people who are sick are vaccinated

    that was lazy even for you

    .

    of course, one michigan hospital system might not be representative of the overall united states, so let's look at the overall united states

    200m americans were vaccinated
    30m americans got COVID
    unvaccinated are 5x as likely to get COVID
    therefore 5m vaccinated americans got COVID
    5/200 = 2.5%, so vaccine prevented infection in 97.5%

    'but hang on lorstinrom, you said over 98%!'

    i also said 200m americans WERE vaccinated
    but as we know, vaccines wear off
    therefore the first 160m are in point of fact not vaccinated unless they got boosters
    as we also know, only 70m have done so
    therefore a very large proportion of vaccinated infections are actually "vaccinated" infections, perhaps even the majority
    while we can't know exactly how many, we know for sure it is enough to bring the number over 98%

    .

    none of which matters

    we could also talk about how the unvaccinated are 14x as likely to die from COVID, but that doesn't matter either

    people like you who can't even bring themselves to talk about the obvious and unambiguous truth will by definition never have the courage to act on it

    if enough other people put in the work, you can keep coasting through a coddled life, spending the rest of it smugly telling the rest of us how overblown and insignificant it all really was

    and i genuinely pray that's the outcome we end up with

    but i wouldn't bet on it
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  2. #152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    100 people get vaccinated, 2 get sick
    100 people don't get vaccinated, 4 get sick

    the vaccine prevents infection in 98% of vaccinated people
    one third of people who are sick are vaccinated

    that was lazy even for you

    .

    of course, one michigan hospital system might not be representative of the overall united states, so let's look at the overall united states

    200m americans were vaccinated
    30m americans got COVID
    unvaccinated are 5x as likely to get COVID
    therefore 5m vaccinated americans got COVID
    5/200 = 2.5%, so vaccine prevented infection in 97.5%

    'but hang on lorstinrom, you said over 98%!'

    i also said 200m americans WERE vaccinated
    but as we know, vaccines wear off
    therefore the first 160m are in point of fact not vaccinated unless they got boosters
    as we also know, only 70m have done so
    therefore a very large proportion of vaccinated infections are actually "vaccinated" infections, perhaps even the majority
    while we can't know exactly how many, we know for sure it is enough to bring the number over 98%

    .

    none of which matters

    we could also talk about how the unvaccinated are 14x as likely to die from COVID, but that doesn't matter either

    people like you who can't even bring themselves to talk about the obvious and unambiguous truth will by definition never have the courage to act on it

    if enough other people put in the work, you can keep coasting through a coddled life, spending the rest of it smugly telling the rest of us how overblown and insignificant it all really was

    and i genuinely pray that's the outcome we end up with

    but i wouldn't bet on it
    Lazy is not using proper punctuation or capital letters.

    Be better Latrinsorm.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the current Retard Champion View Post
    $33.99 - 54.20 is not 50%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    32,784
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    100 people get vaccinated, 2 get sick
    100 people don't get vaccinated, 4 get sick

    the vaccine prevents infection in 98% of vaccinated people
    one third of people who are sick are vaccinated

    that was lazy even for you

    .

    of course, one michigan hospital system might not be representative of the overall united states, so let's look at the overall united states

    200m americans were vaccinated
    30m americans got COVID
    unvaccinated are 5x as likely to get COVID
    therefore 5m vaccinated americans got COVID
    5/200 = 2.5%, so vaccine prevented infection in 97.5%

    'but hang on lorstinrom, you said over 98%!'

    i also said 200m americans WERE vaccinated
    but as we know, vaccines wear off
    therefore the first 160m are in point of fact not vaccinated unless they got boosters
    as we also know, only 70m have done so
    therefore a very large proportion of vaccinated infections are actually "vaccinated" infections, perhaps even the majority
    while we can't know exactly how many, we know for sure it is enough to bring the number over 98%

    .

    none of which matters

    we could also talk about how the unvaccinated are 14x as likely to die from COVID, but that doesn't matter either

    people like you who can't even bring themselves to talk about the obvious and unambiguous truth will by definition never have the courage to act on it

    if enough other people put in the work, you can keep coasting through a coddled life, spending the rest of it smugly telling the rest of us how overblown and insignificant it all really was

    and i genuinely pray that's the outcome we end up with

    but i wouldn't bet on it
    Do you seriously think you are accomplishing anything here?

    Or is it just giving you a false sense of accomplishment?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Do you seriously think you are accomplishing anything here?

    Or is it just giving you a false sense of accomplishment?
    Probably because Latrin hasn't realized most of you know and accept the truth, but you're just trolling due to a lack of sex and boredom.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    32,784
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Probably because Latrin hasn't realized most of you know and accept the truth, but you're just trolling due to a lack of sex and boredom.
    No, my wife loves to bang and I have plenty of other things to keep me from being bored.

    That is probably his reason for posting all this shit though. And probably yours since it was at the forefront of your mind.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    100 people get vaccinated, 2 get sick
    100 people don't get vaccinated, 4 get sick

    the vaccine prevents infection in 98% of vaccinated people
    one third of people who are sick are vaccinated
    of course, one michigan hospital system might not be representative of the overall united states, so let's look at the overall united states

    200m americans were vaccinated
    30m americans got COVID
    unvaccinated are 5x as likely to get COVID
    therefore 5m vaccinated americans got COVID
    5/200 = 2.5%, so vaccine prevented infection in 97.5%
    So you know for certain that all those people that were given the suppressant shot were actively in contact with Covid and they all resisted it because they has the suppressant shot?

    That's one hell of a control group you have going on there. I wish Pfizer was able to get in on your control group of people with the shot and without the shot so they could see how you're running your group - making sure everyone is equally exposed to covid in the shot and placebo group. Then to properly monitor each individual and do testing on all subjects to ensure that they're not infected and/or carrying the virus......

    Oh wait, Pfizer couldn't even do that and they only presented the numbers that made their suppressant shot look good so it could be mass produced and get billions and billions of dollars from all the stupid ass government bodies around the world.

    You should perhaps do yourself a solid and actually read up on things and not just take everything the CDC/FDA/Media/Government throws at you at face value. You wouldn't come off as such as douche in your posts. You come off as sounding like a Pfizer rep instead of an educated person. It's okay to question, don't let others tell you otherwise.

    I'm not saying the suppressant shot doesn't help, but I don't believe all the bullshit that's being shoveled and I for sure know they won't and never will divulge all the actual negative side effects of these shots. When you know someone that's in the medical field and they thought getting the shot for herself and her significant other, it would help protect them.....they both get their shots and then her SO dies less than 2 days later from heart failure after the second shot; he never had any heart issues and heart disease didn't run in his family. well, you should be questioning if the shots are actually beneficial enough to be allowed to be given out, especially to children. Then when these companies turn around and say get booster after booster because the benefits of the shot don't last or they say the shot isn't good enough so get a booster because it might help....? Yeah....no thanks.
    Last edited by drumpel; 01-03-2022 at 05:07 PM.

  7. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    So you know for certain that all those people that were given the suppressant shot were actively in contact with Covid and they all resisted it because they has the suppressant shot?

    That's one hell of a control group you have going on there. I wish Pfizer was able to get in on your control group of people with the shot and without the shot so they could see how you're running your group - making sure everyone is equally exposed to covid in the shot and placebo group. Then to properly monitor each individual and do testing on all subjects to ensure that they're not infected and/or carrying the virus......

    Oh wait, Pfizer couldn't even do that and they only presented the numbers that made their suppressant shot look good so it could be mass produced and get billions and billions of dollars from all the stupid ass government bodies around the world.

    You should perhaps do yourself a solid and actually read up on things and not just take everything the CDC/FDA/Media/Government throws at you at face value. You wouldn't come off as such as douche in your posts. You come off as sound like a Pfizer rep instead of an educated person. It's okay to question, don't let others tell you otherwise.

    I'm not saying the suppressant shot doesn't help, but I don't believe all the bullshit that's being shoveled and I for sure know they won't and never will divulge all the actual negative side effects of these shots. When you know someone that's in the medical field and they thought getting the shot for herself and her significant would help protect them.....they both get their shots and then their SO dies less than 2 days later from heart failure after the second shot, he never had any heart issues and heart disease didn't run in his family.....well, you should be questioning if the shots are actually beneficial enough to be allowed to be given out, especially to children. Then when these companies turn around and say get booster after booster because the benefits of the shot don't last or they say the shot isn't good enough so get a booster because it might help....? Yeah....no thanks.
    Lol
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,326
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Lazy is not using proper punctuation or capital letters.

    Be better, Latrinsorm.
    Fixed that for you!

    Scurrying away now.
    Last edited by Tisket; 01-03-2022 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Realized I hadn't actually fixed anything!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  9. #159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    100 people get vaccinated, 2 get sick
    100 people don't get vaccinated, 4 get sick

    the vaccine prevents infection in 98% of vaccinated people
    I literally haven't laughed out loud this hard over something I read on the internet in a long time.

    So basically what you're saying is 96% of people won't get infected anyways, vaccinated or not? So the vaccine is a whopping 2% more effective than no vaccine at all?

    I really needed this laugh, Latrin, so thanks.

  10. #160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I literally haven't laughed out loud this hard over something I read on the internet in a long time.

    So basically what you're saying is 96% of people won't get infected anyways, vaccinated or not? So the vaccine is a whopping 2% more effective than no vaccine at all?

    I really needed this laugh, Latrin, so thanks.
    Whenever you say something like "So, basically what you're saying..."

    The answer is no. No, that's not basically what the person said. That's your preamble to making up whatever you want to place on them.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription! Or free works too.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •