Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: On Courage

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm at a bar right now. No masks, no social distancing. Oh the horror.
    This is an odd rejoinder considering that if the United States as a whole had suffered the per capita death toll of Louisiana we'd already be well past 1,000,000 covid deaths.

But of course this is in keeping with you taking pride in being among the worst of an extremely poor group, so I guess it's not that odd.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    This is an odd rejoinder considering that if the United States as a whole had suffered the per capita death toll of Louisiana we'd already be well past 1,000,000 covid deaths.

But of course this is in keeping with you taking pride in being among the worst of an extremely poor group, so I guess it's not that odd.
    My city has the highest murder rate it has ever had too, I still go outside. Death happens,if it's your time it is your time.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-22-2021 at 08:16 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Latrin can you please stop and let the gene pool sanitize itself please?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Nothing Latrin posts here is making any difference in the way anyone does anything. No one comes to the PC for tips on how to live their lives.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Democrat kid diddler that wants to sanitize the gene pool, some things never change.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

In the period between the first time you said this and now, about seven hundred thousand Americans have died of COVID.

Your handling has killed more Americans than Ho Chi Minh, Adolf Hitler, and the Kaiser combined.

If you aren't an enemy of the United States, you're doing an incredible impersonation.
    x100

Seriously, you need to up your meds. Your Pantophobia seems to be getting the best of you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

as a parent, surely you are already familiar with booster shots for vaccines, from dtap to mmr to polio. i am not sure why you are incredulous that boosters would also be required for a virus that mutates as much as polio does, can you elaborate?
    So, the "suppressant" shot you get doesn't help with the omicron variant, but a booster shot of the same "suppressant" does?

What a stupid retard you have to be to believe that.

If you believe that, I have a rock that keeps tigers away......

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    My city has the highest murder rate it has ever had too, I still go outside. Death happens,if it's your time it is your time.
    from 2000 to 2019 american deaths increased by about 25,000 per year
    from 2019 to 2020 american deaths increased by about 500,000

either death's wristwatch or your assessment of reality has gone seriously awry

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    So, the "suppressant" shot you get doesn't help with the omicron variant, but a booster shot of the same "suppressant" does?

What a stupid retard you have to be to believe that.

If you believe that, I have a rock that keeps tigers away......

vaccines are not suppressants. i'm not sure where you got that idea, but it's an especially odd comparison to draw since suppressants do in fact require perpetual doses over time to remain effective

if you're sincerely asking why vaccination requires multiple shots of the same vaccine all i can do is again draw your attention to the polio vaccine, which you presumably do believe works, and of which your child received 4 doses. the principle of multiple doses generating a stronger response than one dose is extremely well established, and a stronger response is logically required when a more contagious strain of the virus emerges and initial doses have begun to wane

i'm not sure what you think lisa's argument is in that clip - in her case, at one time there are zero tigers, at a later time there are still zero tigers, therefore crediting there still being zero tigers to a rock (or anything else) is specious. by comparison, the data i showed you had two countries suffering roughly the same nonzero deaths, one country reaching a much higher vaccination rate, and that country then suffering far fewer deaths. perhaps you have heard the term "control group" or simply "control"? this is what that looks like

Blog Entries

from 2000 to 2019 american deaths increased by about 25,000 per year
    from 2019 to 2020 american deaths increased by about 500,000

either death's wristwatch or your assessment of reality has gone seriously awry
    .... What? You're a fool. Probably harder for you to get cold cuts being so scared in your basement huh?
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-23-2021 at 05:21 PM.