Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 289

Thread: On Courage

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Hes the one crying about the leaky vaccine, so even if he claims he's ONLY against mandates, his posting history shows otherwise.
    How is me pointing out that mandates are dumb because the vaccine is so leaky that more people have been infected and died since we have had the vaccine compared to before we had the vaccine?

    Like I said before get the vaccine or don’t get the vaccine, I don’t give a single shit, but stop forcing and bullying people into getting a vaccine and comparing it to the small pox vaccine when the China virus vaccine isn’t nearly as effective.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    8,399
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke View Post
    Dr. Malone has been suspended from Twitter.

    Edit: Sorry drumpel, I see you posted the link.
    "Trust the science"

    to

    "Silence the science"



    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  3. #93

    Default

    Nonsense doctor suspended from Twitter for posting nonsensical information. Links posted on the website belonging to people pushing hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, big surprise the crazies want you to take animal de-wormer and rinse out your nose twice a day to cure covid-19.

  4. #94

    Default

    Mouthwash and nasal rinses as antivirals, brought to you from more antivaxxers protesting Twitter preventing spread of harmful misinformation.

    https://www.canadiancovidcareallianc...ividuals_1.pdf
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Seran; 12-29-2021 at 07:16 PM.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    8,399
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Nonsense doctor suspended from Twitter for posting nonsensical information. Links posted on the website belonging to people pushing hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, big surprise the crazies want you to take animal de-wormer and rinse out your nose twice a day to cure covid-19.
    Imagine being so stupid that you call the creator of mDMA technology a "nonsense" doctor.

    Imagine still calling ivermectin horse de-wormer.

    Seran, the anti-science, local idiot.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Nonsense doctor suspended from Twitter for posting nonsensical information. Links posted on the website belonging to people pushing hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, big surprise the crazies want you to take animal de-wormer and rinse out your nose twice a day to cure covid-19.
    So Rachel Maddow should be fired from MSNBC immediately for spreading fake news about the vaccine right?

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rubble of the fifth wall.
    Posts
    17,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    I actually survived two COVID infections (and still have breathing issues almost two years later) before the shot was even available. I tested positive for antibodies over a year later but when faced with losing my job chose to get "vaccinated" anyway.
    This is fucked. Admittedly, I only know two long-haulers who had the virus, but it's been fucking misery for them and I feel for you dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

  8. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Mouthwash and nasal rinses as antivirals, brought to you from more antivaxxers protesting Twitter preventing spread of harmful misinformation.

    https://www.canadiancovidcareallianc...ividuals_1.pdf
    Am I reading this wrong, or does it say "antimicrobial" and not "antiviral"?
    Last edited by LukeDuke; 12-29-2021 at 07:50 PM.

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Imagine being so stupid that you call the creator of mDMA technology a "nonsense" doctor.

    Imagine still calling ivermectin horse de-wormer.

    Seran, the anti-science, local idiot.
    Success means nothing, only obedience matters.

  10. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So Rachel Maddow should be fired from MSNBC immediately for spreading fake news about the vaccine right?
    What's up with you obsession with Rachel Maddow? You bring here up so much I think she must either owe you money or she has a restraining order against you.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •