Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10x Weighted Lance

Default 10x Weighted Lance

Looking for interest on this item. It was my pet project for several years, but I don't play nearly as much as I did back then, so I figured I'd toss this up, bump it every few weeks, and see what sort of offers come my way.

A perfect eonake-shot war pike.
    Perfect Forging. Ora metal.
    Altered.
    Max Light.
    10x +50.
    T5 Ensorcell.
    Very Heavily Crit Weighted. 11CER 10/30 to 12CER.
    Very Heavily Crit Weighted Extraplanar Bane. 12CER. This is a lot of creatures.
    https://gswiki.play.net/Category:Extraplanar_creatures
    Fully unlocked Gory. Auction level.
    https://gswiki.play.net/GoryWeapons
    The pike has the following custom descriptions:
    Long Description: None.
    Bloody Long Description: a perfect eonake-shot war pike slathered with gore
    Ectoplasm Long Description: a perfect eonake-shot war pike slicked with gore
    Blood and Ectoplasm Long Description: a perfect eonake-shot war pike soaked with gore-splattered chunks of flesh
    Show Description: None.
    Gory Show Description: None.

This took a lot of time, effort, and love to get it to where it is. It's definitely not the best, but it's one of the really decent weapons around. And with the release of grit, it can easily be taken higher for an affordable price.

Message me if you're seriously interested.
    Last edited by Uhlak; 12-29-2021 at 11:04 AM.

Wow. Nice weapon!

Expl bane so much more valuable now with 330 dropping soon
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Wish they Would make swinging a weapon great again.

Yeah, since the bless changes are confirmed, and it's just a few odds and ends needing to be tweaked before release, basically this thing will hit like a truck no matter if you're fighting a ghost or a goblin. I like Extraplanar bane because it's one of the strongest banes for end-game hunting areas. Undead bane was competitive, of course, but the changes sort of nullify that. Hopefully I find a good home for it in relatively fair time!

Bump!

Bump! Have talked to a few people, nothing set in stone yet.

Got a bit more crit work done to it.

Bump.

Bump to this. Actually had a deal going for this, but unforeseen circumstances happened. No big deal. If their real life shapes up, we'll talk about the deal again. But, for now, still looking for a good home for this weapon. Hope everyone is doing well!