Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 32m total exp bard with fixrace fixstat t5 sigil staff

Default 32m total exp bard with fixrace fixstat t5 sigil staff

I was going to fixrace into an elf and then fixstat but I got my xbox series x and stopped playing GS.

This means if you buy the character, you get to pick your race and then adjust your stats accordingly!

Or if you want to stay a halfling, you can sell the race potion. *gasp*

EDIT:Just some clarifications about the account sale:

I put it comes with a fixrace and a fixstat. It doesn't come with the potions themselves (I never bought them). It actually comes with 18800 Simucoins that you can use to buy a fixrace (17,500 simucoins) and 1,000,000 bounty points that you can use to buy a fixstat. I was going to just use the simucoins and BPs to buy these items but if the buyer would prefer I can leave them at BPs and Simucoins. Then you're nearly there to a fixprof (costs 25,000 Simucoins) if that's what you want!

Experience: 29,835,529
    Ascension Exp: 2,335,325
    Total Exp: 32,170,854
    Ascension is currently 20/40 AURA.
    Deeds: 199 In case you suck.

Stats aren't perfect since switching to bard, but comes with a fixstat and he hunts without issue. One death was from having armor dispelled by bandits which they'll be changing eventually.

Master of all OSA roles w/ fully upgraded sloop, if you're into that.

Has a fixskill.

Has decent spell preps, premium titles, feature alters if you're into that.

This is an account sale. Account has ACCOUNT BOUND items:
    1. 7x T5 Sigil Staff, 7x acuity, dispels up to 3 spells (t3 sigil staff flares), multicast/recast flares (t5 sigil staff), t5 ensorcell
    2. t2 sigil/mana full leathers, 6x, crit padded (2 pts)
    These items are great for any caster you wish to play, just move them onto the account. Or fixprof into a 32m version of whatever you want to be and have an endgame staff waiting for you. Double cast works on 1030 for the targeted version (if you're not one-shotting everything).
    &
    CHARACTER BOUND items:
    1.a smoky black bugle embellished with a pointy-nosed vixen (summons a pet fox: a pointy-nosed smoky black vixen with a long bushy tail that follows you around and you can interact with)
    2. FULLY upgraded advguild badge (4,849,579 lifetime bounty points.)

SOCIETY: CoL Master, Resigned from GoS, Society Reset Available
    Policy Review:
    You've been warned 1 time on the character WHO?. Your last warning was on Mon Aug 12 23:58:21 ET 2019. Your last scripting violation was on Mon Aug 12 23:58:21 ET 2019. You haven't been flagged as a high maintenance customer. You're currently being monitored for vulgarity. You've last read the policy in full on Tue Aug 13 06:23:00 ET 2019. The area you're currently in is subject to vulgarity monitoring.
    Warning was from before I owned him (I got him this year). I know that in the time I owned him I never got script checked once. Not a HMC. Being monitored for vulgarity because of saying WTF at a table (literally WTF not what the fuck). No clue when that falls off.

Any questions or anything, feel free to shoot me a DM. I don't actually play so I'll try to check at least once a day.

MB: $2k paypalz. Not accepting crypto, since that's always the first question I get.
    CB: 2.4k Nisugi TWICE

Will go once, twice, sold. DM if you have a BO offer, will probably accept it to avoid having to come back here.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ElevenElven; 12-09-2021 at 09:20 AM.

but you will be back. everyone comes back unless they are dead or in prison

Fine, I'll go to prison AND die. My last words will be "Haha.. he said OR. Proved him wrong."

lol nice

5. Default

I'll start it off. Why not. 2k

$2.2k

Added to original post at Ricer's request:

SOCIETY: CoL Master, Resigned from GoS, Society Reset Available
    Policy Review:
    You've been warned 1 time on the character WHO?. Your last warning was on Mon Aug 12 23:58:21 ET 2019. Your last scripting violation was on Mon Aug 12 23:58:21 ET 2019. You haven't been flagged as a high maintenance customer. You're currently being monitored for vulgarity. You've last read the policy in full on Tue Aug 13 06:23:00 ET 2019. The area you're currently in is subject to vulgarity monitoring.
    Warning was from before I owned him (I got him this year). I know that in the time I owned him I never got script checked once. Not a HMC. Being monitored for vulgarity because of saying WTF at a table (literally WTF not what the fuck). No clue when that falls off.
    Last edited by ElevenElven; 12-07-2021 at 12:36 PM.

Also updated, going ONCE to Ricer. Will update daily: ONCE, TWICE, SOLD.

9. Default

$2.4k

Bid Updated, going ONCE to Nisugi