Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin shooting

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's probably why he has backtracked on seemingly taking responsibility to now saying he doesn't feel like he's guilty at all and claiming he didn't even pull the trigger, which I find absolute bullshit.

It's all on video though so it will all be used at trial I'm sure.
    He's the producer. He hired that incompetent 24 year old girl to be the armorer on the set. He's responsible for it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlerager View Post
    He's the producer. He hired that incompetent 24 year old girl to be the armorer on the set. He's responsible for it all.
    Oh for sure, but he's claiming he has no responsibility. Which is funny because even though I think he's a piece of shit I at least gave him credit for kind of taking responsibility in the beginning, but once the lawsuits started pouring in he had a sudden change of heart.

I guess he figured if he played nice and did some sob story interviews it might make the lawsuits go away.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh for sure, but he's claiming he has no responsibility. Which is funny because even though I think he's a piece of shit I at least gave him credit for kind of taking responsibility in the beginning, but once the lawsuits started pouring in he had a sudden change of heart.

I guess he figured if he played nice and did some sob story interviews it might make the lawsuits go away.
    nothing will stop these lawyers there is a whole lot of blood in the water and everyone will get a pound of flesh. I don't know if him talking about it on tv is going to hurt his insurance's defense/case. He really needs to just release a statement and shut up.
    Last edited by Battlerager; 12-04-2021 at 08:43 PM.

It's okay, guys. Alec Baldwin can't possibly be guilty because he said if he truly felt he were guilty he would kill himself, so since he hasn't killed himself it must mean he's not guilty.

The absolute nerve on this guy. I wonder how many poor black kids get the benefit of just saying "OOPS! It was an accident" and can walk around free for months after the shooting and receive glowing praise from Hollywood and even get an hour long friendly interview to cry victim on a national news program.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-05-2021 at 10:50 PM.

5. Default

I'm as near to certain it was a terrible accident as I can be. Just because he's a douche doesn't mean it wasn't an accident. He and anyone with money to pay will all be sued and I'd guess end up settling.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

You don't point a gun at anyone or anything unless you intend to shoot it, period. Firearms safety 101.

Edit: I'm not saying he intentionally shot someone (that's not a narrative people believe, is it?) but you can still be totally at fault for an accident.
    Last edited by Arqueto; 12-06-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arqueto View Post
    You don't point a gun at anyone or anything unless you intend to shoot it, period. Firearms safety 101.

Edit: I'm not saying he intentionally shot someone (that's not a narrative people believe, is it?) but you can still be totally at fault for an accident.
    He was negligent due to complacency, which seems to be a common issue on his movie sets.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Yea he should go to jail lol.

Involuntary manslaughter at a bare minimum, maybe negligent homicide? I'm not a lawyer, but I am a gun owner and I think anyone that pulls the trigger(or snaps the hammer) on a real gun(which he knew it was) pointed at a person, regardless of the gun's status, should go to jail. I was shooting guns before I was 10 and I knew then that you never point a weapon at something you don't intend to shoot. The ground, the sky and your target are the 3 things your gun points at. If 10 year old me can know that, Alec B goes to jail.
    Last edited by Flap; 12-06-2021 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I'm as near to certain it was a terrible accident as I can be. Just because he's a douche doesn't mean it wasn't an accident. He and anyone with money to pay will all be sued and I'd guess end up settling.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

My theory is that it was revenge for when The Joker killed him in that movie.

Never point a gun at someone you aren't willing to kill.