Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 215

Thread: Michigan DA politicizing school shooting tragedy by charging parents

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Uh, it was all over the news two months ago when it happened. Everyone from Fox News, to CNN and the NY Times ran articles for a couple days.
    Wow a whole couple of days? They have been reporting on the parents in this case for longer than that already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Can't really expect a story about a shooting with injuries that's two months old to still be covered with all that's going on.
    I'll bet you real cash money that in two months the news will still be talking about this school shooting, unless this is the fastest trial ever and everyone is tried and convicted within that time.

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wow a whole couple of days? They have been reporting on the parents in this case for longer than that already.



    I'll bet you real cash money that in two months the news will still be talking about this school shooting, unless this is the fastest trial ever and everyone is tried and convicted within that time.
    Let's see some primary differences between the shoots. In Texas, no one was killed, the parents hadn't been involved seemingly minutes before the shooting after refusing school officials requests to take the student home in Texas, the student's parents hadn't abetted the shooter in Texas. Also, Texas occurred months ago. Keep your try hard hat on Dreaven, you might have a winner one day.

  3. #103

    Default

    Similarities; a student brought a gun into school. He fired upon people attempting to kill them. He successfully shot multiple targets including a teacher.

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Similarities; a student brought a gun into school. He fired upon people attempting to kill them. He successfully shot multiple targets including a teacher.
    And so what's your point? You were already told there was plenty of coverage when this occurred TWO MONTHS AGO. If you think news agencies should be writing about a connection between the stories, let them know. If you'd like to heap on some sort of conspiracy theory, feel free to show us your tinfoil cap.

  5. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Let's see some primary differences between the shoots. In Texas, no one was killed, the parents hadn't been involved
    Oh okay. So you don’t really care about school shootings at all unless they help push your political agenda. Got it!

    Seran: Who cares if two people were shot and sent to the hospital with one in critical condition? The shooter profile doesn’t fit my narrative.

    Also how do you know the parents “weren’t involved”? Why did they allow their child easy access to a firearm? Why didn’t they keep their son home that day?

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh okay. So you don’t really care about school shootings at all unless they help push your political agenda. Got it!

    Seran: Who cares if two people were shot and sent to the hospital with one in critical condition? The shooter profile doesn’t fit my narrative.

    Also how do you know the parents “weren’t involved”? Why did they allow their child easy access to a firearm? Why didn’t they keep their son home that day?
    You're trying to make political hay out of a shooting, but please tell me what about the Texas or Michigan shootings is political? I pointed out the number of casualties as being the biggest delimitor. Was the kid in Texas a registered Democrat or something, the one in Michigan a Republican? Last I checked, both are minors

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You're trying to make political hay out of a shooting, but please tell me what about the Texas or Michigan shootings is political? I pointed out the number of casualties as being the biggest delimitor. Was the kid in Texas a registered Democrat or something, the one in Michigan a Republican? Last I checked, both are minors
    Surely you at least agree the shooter in Texas deserves to be charged with terrorism and possibly spend the rest of his life in jail right? After all people were scared and traumatized by the shooting at school.

  8. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Surely you at least agree the shooter in Texas deserves to be charged with terrorism and possibly spend the rest of his life in jail right? After all people were scared and traumatized by the shooting at school.
    I'm not a district attorney, nor are you. But if you want to suggest to their respective counties than the laws of Texas or Michigan should be considered in states with unequal statutes, why I'm sure they'll promptly ignore your suggestions.

  9. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm not a district attorney, nor are you. But if you want to suggest to their respective counties than the laws of Texas or Michigan should be considered in states with unequal statutes, why I'm sure they'll promptly ignore your suggestions.
    The laws on the books in regards to terrorism in Texas and Michigan are very similar, nowhere in either law does it state someone is guilty of terrorism if they fire a gun in a school.

    Why can't you just admit the shooter in Texas deserves to be charged with terrorism like you immediately said the shooter in Michigan deserves to be treated as a terrorist?

    It can't be because of their respective skin colors can it be? You're not a racist are you? That's a trick question by the way, you are an even bigger racist than time4fun.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-06-2021 at 09:01 PM.

  10. #110

    Default

    Oh, another big difference. The shooter in texas was released the next day and celebrated a party which was posted on social media. His victims were surely terrorized by the fact he was now out and free and able to finish what he started.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •