Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Michigan DA politicizing school shooting tragedy by charging parents

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    oh no.

anyway
    Yes we all know what a horrible person and huge hypocrite you are. Why don't you judge this woman for supposedly having an extramarital affair in your thread where you objectify women on a daily basis.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-24-2021 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yes we all know what a horrible person and huge hypocrite you are.
    Really? Do tell, mofacka.

Why don't you judge this woman bla bla fucking bla.
    Nope.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Nope.
    Got'em!

Got'em!
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    Most people shouldn't be parents
    Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Some closure for their community to have this monster hopefully locked up for life. Everyone will have to wait a bit longer for the parent's charges to be brought to trial.

DETROIT (AP) — A teenager accused of killing four fellow students and injuring more at a Michigan high school is expected to plead guilty to murder next week, authorities said Friday.

Ethan Crumbley had created images of violence during a classroom assignment last November but was not sent home from Oxford High School in southeastern Michigan. He pulled out a gun a few hours later and committed a mass shooting.

Authorities have pinned some responsibility on Crumbley’s parents, portraying them as a dysfunctional pair who ignored their son’s mental health needs and happily provided a gun as a gift just days before the attack. They also face charges.

Crumbley, 16, is due in court Monday.

“We can confirm that the shooter is expected to plead guilty to all 24 charges, including terrorism, and the prosecutor has notified the victims,” said David Williams, chief assistant prosecutor in Oakland County.
    https://apnews.com/article/david-wil...92749532b27316

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Some closure for their community to have this monster hopefully locked up for life. Everyone will have to wait a bit longer for the parent's charges to be brought to trial.

https://apnews.com/article/david-wil...92749532b27316
    You enjoy eating poop.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Nice to see some culpability for bad parents who buy guns for their children they've failed to supervise properly.

Mother of Oxford, Michigan, school shooter found guilty of manslaughter

JUST IN: A jury found Jennifer Crumbley, the mother of the teenager who killed four students at an Oxford, Michigan, high school in 2021, guilty of four counts of involuntary manslaughter.

Crumbley is set to be sentenced on April 9. Each count of involuntary manslaughter carries a maximum punishment of up to 15 years in prison, which would run concurrently.

This trial stands as a test of the limits of who’s responsible for a school shooting. Her husband, James Crumbley, is scheduled to go to trial on the same charges in early March.
    In particular, prosecutors accuse the gunman’s parents of disregarding the risks when they bought a gun for their son four days before the shooting, even though he was struggling with his mental health and contemplating violence. They also say the parents did not mention the gun to school officials in a meeting to discuss Ethan’s disturbing drawings just hours before the fatal shooting.
    Their son Ethan pleaded guilty to one count of terrorism causing death, four counts of murder and 19 other charges related to the deadly rampage. He was sentenced last year to life in prison without parole.
    https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/oxf...ict/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Nice to see some culpability for bad parents who buy guns for their children they've failed to supervise properly.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/oxf...ict/index.html
    Up next: Culpability for Seran's parents for producing the dumbest person to ever live.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Up next: Culpability for Seran's parents for producing the dumbest person to ever live.
    I'm not one for forced sterilization, but they both should have the procedure.

We don't have to worry about sErAn. He's on a forced abstinence sentence... even though Republicans are blocking it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.