Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Berserk

Quote Originally Posted by LizardClan1 View Post
    Which should I master next: warcries or tackle?

My armor is spiked and flaring so I'm leaning toward tackle.
    I think they have both been updated recently. Can't go wrong with good ol' tackle.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I think they have both been updated recently. Can't go wrong with good ol' tackle.
    I have flaring plate and spiked arm greaves. if i tackle, will i get the chance for both a flare (off the plate) and a spike jab (from the greaves)?

I'll test it out after I get my first rank of tackle and report back here.

Blog Entries

War cries is nice for the +20 AS
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LizardClan1 View Post
    Which should I master next: warcries or tackle?

My armor is spiked and flaring so I'm leaning toward tackle.
    TBH, Warcries was always the first thing I did. Work on either though. You probably use tackle more.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    TBH, Warcries was always the first thing I did. Work on either though. You probably use tackle more.
    Warcries is much easier with the PSM3 changes too. Using stamina instead of the voice mechanic is awesome. Also I recently (last couple of months) did it and throughout 1-master I only got partner reps and random guild stuff. I know in the past it used to do critters and I don't know if it was just dumb luck or a bug but I did not receive a single critter task mastering warcries.

Tackle is also very useful.

I would use whatever suits your fighting style. If you berserk a ton it may be beneficial to go warcries because you can warcry shout and berserk for the sweet AS boost. you won't be tackling if you use berserk all the time so may be best to wait on that. If you aren't berserking then tackle will be a better setup. Bellow is nice but I would prefer the DS pushdown and the round lost to the mob for standing up.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

6. Default

My main humting style when soloing is berserk.

I'm thinking of getting 10 ranks of tackle (CMAN TACKLE 1), then master warcries, just so I can tackle, but the AS boost from warcries in conjunction with berserk sounds sweet.

Thanks!

7. Default

Okay! I got 2 ranks of Tackle in the warrior guild. CMAN INFO now shows Tackle 1/5.

Switching to mastering Warcries.

Also, I'm wearing spiked arm greaves over flaring half plate (also wearing a spiked/flaring helm and plain aventail).

I seem to get the spike jabs from my arm greaves, but so far I haven't noticed a flare from my half plate while tackling.

Thanks for listening!
    -LizardClan1

8. Default

I think the outermost accessory/armor effects the flares. For example, non spiked helm would cover spiked plate for headbutt. I would ditch the greaves unless they are providing some other benefit and you don’t tackle much. Spiked stuff also gives a -10 to tackle rolls unless you train that away with cmans (if spike focus/mastery even works).

Warcries will give you +20 AS with Shout which would be a nice addition to berserk.
    Last edited by hamsquatch; 12-18-2021 at 09:35 AM.