Thread: perfect dagger

Default perfect dagger

Hesitantly thinking of selling this in the near future cause, much as I love it, I just can't find a situation where it's a better choice then the other two weapons my ranger has. Any thoughts on the value would be appreciated:

a perfect razern dagger with a silver-fanged eel wrapped around it: +35, 2CER crit weighted, perfect player forged, eel-themed snake flares

>look my dag
    You glance at your dagger.
    Wrapped around the dagger is a silver-fanged eel staring at you with malice in its eyes.
    >rub my dag
    As you touch your dagger, the silver-fanged eel wrapped around it recoils defensively and rattles its tail.
    >pull my dag
    You grab the silver-fanged eel wrapped around your dagger and give it a solid yank! It hisses dangerously at you.
    !R>tap my dag
    You gently tap your razern dagger and the silver-fanged eel hisses as it hurriedly slithers down the length of it in a tight spiral. Just as quickly, it turns and slinks back to its original position.
    !>kiss my dag
    As you ignorantly attempt to kiss your razern dagger, the silver-fanged eel lashes out at you aggressively! Whatever were you thinking?
    !>prod my dag
    You prod at your razern dagger with the tip of your finger, and the silver-fanged eel coiled around it lunges out at you, flickering its silvery black tongue as a warning signal.

Is it snake flares or snake script?
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Eel themed snake flares from the EG autoflarer, takes both the script and flare slots (cat B and D):

HR>amb yet right eye
    You leap from hiding to attack!
    You swing a perfect razern dagger at a krag yeti!
    AS: +378 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +12 + d100 roll: +18 = +205
    ... and hit for 31 points of damage!
    Deft slash to the krag yeti's left leg digs deep!
    Bone is chipped!
    A dull misty green glow suffuses the dark leather bodysuit as it absorbs some power.
    The silver-fanged eel hisses a warning, then lashes out in a blur and strikes the yeti. Its eyes glint coldly as it momentarily stares at its victim.
    ... 25 points of damage!
    Strong blow to abdomen!
    Roundtime: 4 sec.

Interesting. Not familiar
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

So snaked weapon before it was eeled? It would matter to some how many snake flares said snake had. They had up to 4 different one could do on a weapon and I recall when having it done there was some choice in how many and which ones you could get on.

No, the snake flares you get at EG are just eel themed, there's no need to have the flares already on them. There was no merchant that did them, just took the token to the auto-flarer and had them done that way