Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: Christmas parade rampage

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    The Tim Heidecker thing = you IRL makes me laugh I think. I have nothing else to contribute.
    If I brought a smile to one face it was all worth it
    Me IRL

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    I got what I wanted out of it
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You've been on these forums way too long man. You were always a bit of a pissant, but you used to seem smart.
    Me IRL

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    You've been on these forums way too long man. You were always a bit of a pissant, but you used to seem smart.
    You've been on these forums way too long MacGuyver. Can't believe this account hasn't been banned yet. You were always a major pissant and you never seemed smart.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You've been on these forums way too long MacGuyver. Can't believe this account hasn't been banned yet. You were always a major pissant and you never seemed smart.
    I'm so sad for you

    I hope one day your buddy/lover comes back. Still not sure what he to you to break your heart so completely
    Me IRL

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    I'm so sad for you

    I hope one day your buddy/lover comes back. Still not sure what he to you to break your heart so completely
    OMG YOU CALLED ME GAY!

    Love it when a self proclaimed beta cuck, bisexual? progressive uses homosexuality as an insult.


    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    OMG YOU CALLED ME GAY!

    Love it when a self proclaimed beta cuck, bisexual? progressive uses homosexuality as an insult.


    There you go again, projecting. I don't care if you're gay. It's not an insult? But you think it is, so you think you found some gotcha moment I guess.
    Me IRL

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    There you go again, projecting. I don't care if you're gay. It's not an insult? But you think it is, so you think you found some gotcha moment I guess.
    Obviously someone like you wouldn't find it insulting.

    For a normal person though, it is.

    But then I look at the person trying to hurl the insult.

    That's projecting at it's finest... you don't see it as an insult because you live it every day.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 11-29-2021 at 09:19 AM.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    You've been on these forums way too long man. You were always a bit of a pissant, but you used to seem smart.
    Coming from the guy who's burned through 8473290423094832709 accounts that are all banned due to massive failure.....


    Last edited by Methais; 11-29-2021 at 11:01 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Coming from the guy who's burned through 8473290423094832709 accounts that are all banned due to massive failure.....


    See, I don't actually believe you think that. I think you're just being funny. And really, good one! It does, honestly, keep getting funnier the longer you do it. PB on the other hand, I don't think is joking.
    Me IRL

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •