Thread: 6x Augmented Chain HCP/SWDP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 6x Augmented Chain HCP/SWDP

You touch the crystal with one hand, your elven chain armor in the other hand. Tiny sparks of brilliant golden light dance across your armor. An indigo beam shoots up from your armor toward the ceiling. A deep bass note sounds, echoing through the room. A low resonant note sounds, echoing through the room.

"[Some gold-flecked elven chain armor with vaalin-crafted vines encircling the arms has a combat effectiveness rating of 6 points of Damage padding. It has 0 of 20 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness. It also has a combat effectiveness rating of 10 points of Critical padding and a 66.6% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 11. It has 20 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]."

You carefully examine the elven chain armor and determine that the weight is about 13 pounds.

Your careful inspection of some gold-flecked elven chain armor with vaalin-crafted vines encircling the arms allows you to conclude that it is chain armor that covers the torso, arms, and legs.

== What is this worth? I need to trade it for some nice Brigandine armor!~
    Thym, 21 warrior. Coraesine Weapons are my friend.

Slocan, 100 Ranger

Jynai, 100 Empath

-Looking for my old character (Orbstar DE Wizard)

30-40
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.