This was from the god auction I believe in 97-8ish time period .. I'm getting old. Anyhow I've owned it a while. I always tried to pair it with it's sister a 7x ECW one but I could never track it down. I don't swing it and it would be a great weapon to build a super-weapon with.

min bid 30m I will listen to buyout offers

a scarlet golvern twin flail
>look flail
A thick heavy chain covered with nicks and scratches from an untold number of conflicts bind a pair of fat golvern foot long cylinders to an extended wooden handle. Imposing steel nails poke out from each cylinder from top to bottom, with some of them exhibiting heavy damage from extended use. A scarlet leather strap wraps tightly down the long handle, ending in a brass lion head, frozen in mid-roar. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
>assess flail
You assess the flail for structural weaknesses and strengths.
Careful examination indicates the golvern twin flail has a base strength of 84 and a base durability of 249. You also determine the current integrity of the golvern twin flail to be at 100.0%.
Checking out the flail, it looks like it is exceptionally weighted to inflict more damage.
You heft the weapon a few times...but note nothing unusual about it.
[A scarlet golvern twin flail has a combat effectiveness rating of 15 points of Damage weighting. It has 0 of 40 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]