Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A thing or two for sale, Probably, Most likely. Maybe a few more.

Default A thing or two for sale, Probably, Most likely. Maybe a few more.

I just need to clear some of the excess inventory I've accumulated. I may also post up a list of fusion orbs I have if I get around to it. Feel free to ask me if I have specific ones because I've about 30-40 tier 3 old styles(list I have is a pre-duskruin one for orbs so some have been used and others sold, just a matter of updating I suppose). From here on House Paupers members will get a small small discount in bulk purchase Everyone will get a bulk discount now. Do it alone, do it in groups, Get the last laugh, buy my things! PRICES REQUESTED!!!! Not for all yet. SOME TONIGHT MORE TOMORROWVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    For Sale List:

-Spell Portfolio: will come with a bunch of scrolls

Self Chargers:
    -3 6x per day mantle of faith -50 mil
    SOLD
    -2x a day benediction- 55m

-4x a day higher vision- 45
    -2x a day prayer- 45m
    -7-8 individual phoen's strength 1x per days---12.5m a pop fe
    -I'll list this one just to see what offers there are.. 8x a day heroism, I like this one so I'd much rather keep it--- price for this is 1 billion coins

Armor:

-a set of reinforced black vultite elven scale mail(chain mail): 8x, t5, 13 lbs, 10 cer hcp, 4 cer damage padding, +10 puncture resistance, self mana heal 2(rubbing it uses 13 mana for recovering 60 blood, old empath spell from a previous circle)<275m.

-some multilink spiked crested ringmail, +37 max light t1 hcp and has old scripts45

-a shredded black leather shirt(fulls): 7x, 5 cer crit pad, 3 slot fusion

-some golvern breastplate(MBP): 7x, T5, 10 CER crit and 2 CER damage padding <65m>

-some dark leather armor with hints of sanguine undertones: double leather, 8x T3 ensorcell 20 CER crit, 14 CER damage, T5 fully unlocked Ethereal double leathers, troll spine, 20% puncture, 10% fire, 10% impact, and disintegrate flares <650-700m>

-some silk-lined mithril ringmail overlaid with blue and grey scales: chain hauberk, 144 difficulty, 14 lbs, +29 enchant, +10 CER crit padding, +18 frost/+47 natural attack resistance, temp warrior +30 percent slash resistance, and troll spine enhancive of +3 stamina rec and +3 blood rec

-a thick spiked rolaren chain hauberk: 184 difficulty, 14lbs, +20 enchant, +10 Target Defense. Temp 17% impact damage resist, incredible uses. (3.5m)

-some ancient wind-worn chainmail: 306 difficulty, 15 lbs, +35 enchant, tier 2 ensorcelled, 2 slot fusion armor

-some imflass scale mail: brigandine, 17 lbs, +25 enchant, +1 to all base stats, -2 to health recovery

-some veiled rolaren-linked hauberk: 14 lbs, +30 enchant, +7 TD, +6 CER critical and +5 CER damage padding, troll spine enhancives of +3 stamina recovery and +3 blood recovery

Weapons:

-an oiled sephwir hand crossbow with a mother-of-pearl detailed tiller-- 522 difficulty, +29 enchant, tier 2 ensorcell, 20 cer sighted, Terror flaring, +10 ambush bonus, +10 perception bonus enhancive

-a twisted sephwir hand crossbow - 8x, T5 ensorcell, 15.5 CER sigting, T3 dispel, T3 briars

-a krodera-barbed twin blade sickle-- +35 enchant, t5 ensorcell, tier 3 dispel flares, fully unlocked splitting fist scythe

-a sharpened veil iron katana-- 5x hcw and void gef

-(2) a blued zorchar flamberge banded down the blade in solid white-- +30 enchant, 5 lbs, GEF lightning flares; one has 2 cer crit and the other is tier 1 or 2 ensorcelled

-an acid-pitted razern battle axe-- 7x, t5, 6 cer crit, 1 cer damage, void flares, +8 strength base, +11 two handed weapon bonus enhancives

-10x/10x acuity t5 with returner script runestaff

-(2) a black rolaren dirk: fully unlocked fighting knives

-fully unlocked two handed sword parasite weapon(a crimson no-dachi, a crimson bracelet) 9x, t5, tier 3 dispel, 13 cer crit weighting, parasite grapple flares

Containers: Only going to part with 2 or 3 of these containers at most.

-an ebon elven-crafted leather sack-- 2 lbs, 100 lbs capacity at 40 percent WR (old belt worn)

-an elven-style spidersilk sack-- 3 lbs, 55 lbs capacity, 30 percent WR, password lockable(you don't get to create a password, it was build in when I had it created at ebon gate one year)

-a jet black spidersilk sack-- 60 lbs capacity at 40 percent WR

-a black spidersilk cloak banded with tiny metallic threads-- fully unlocked plasma flaring shield cape, 3 lbs, 200 lbs capacity at 50 percent WR

-a long black cloak: fully unlocked nightshroud only custom hood is missing, 200 lbs capacity, 180 lbs with 40 percent WR.

-an onyx spidersilk pack-- 200 lbs capacity at 35 percent WR

-a bloodstained leather survival kit-- 60 lbs capacity at 40 percent WR

There are basically two characters fully outfitted with fully epic deep containers and 30-40 percent WR, and a few other pieces I did for comedic effect because they were cheap and left of 5k of raihken could take something with a 5 lbs pocket to 50-80 percent. There is a belt, boots and pants.

I'm listing this one to see what offers are out there but it would take a lot to get it off me.

--a fel-hafted black ora short sword-- 1653 difficulty, 3 lbs, +50 enchant, tier 5 ensorcell, masterful(20) crit and heavy(10) damage weighting, grapple flares, rot flares, greater undead bane w/plasma flares, splitter weapon,
    +17 one handed edged bonus, +15 stamina recovery, +13 strength base enhancives-frozen in place for a number of years. In split form +34 OHE bonus, +26 strength base and +30 stamina rec.

If that isn't the best short sword in the lands, I'm not sure what is.

--last piece I'll add is the greatest dagger of them all. I've no intention to sell this, much less let some one else hold it. But I do like to hear out offers.

-A shadowy black ora tanto: 10x, t5, 16 cer crit weighting, 8 cer damage, disruption flares, double strike flares and max crit weighting bonus bane vs triton(16 cer). Stores and gives blood, stores and gives stamina. 50 count pool for each. It also has the ability to steal 15 cer of crit padding from a target once every 30 minutes.

Just message me directly or you can reach me on discord at Nordred#9378
    Last edited by Nordred; 11-28-2021 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Post cleaned up of sold items and excess stretch.

I just wanted to be the first to …

<drool> 🤤

Always wanted one of those troll heart pendants
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Few things sold, few added.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    -6x a day adrenaline surge

-an ebon elven-crafted leather sack-- 2 lbs, 100 lbs capacity at 40 percent WR (old belt worn)
    Any specific min-bid you're looking for on these two?
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    --a fel-hafted black ora short sword-- 1653 difficulty, 3 lbs, +50 enchant, tier 5 ensorcell, masterful(20) crit and heavy(10) damage weighting, grapple flares, rot flares, greater undead bane w/plasma flares, splitter weapon,
    +17 one handed edged bonus, +15 stamina recovery, +13 strength base enhancives-frozen in place for a number of years. In split form +34 OHE bonus, +26 strength base and +30 stamina rec.
    Weak, it doesn't have... umm... there's gotta be something it doesn't have, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Weak, it doesn't have... umm... there's gotta be something it doesn't have, right?
    Its even one of the Berg original pieces(I just mean that's one he came up with). I transmuted it to black ora from vultite.

>l at my sword
    >
    The pale green length of black ora forming the blade of the short sword is inlaid with a pattern of etchwork eyes bordered by spread wings. More diamond eyes adorn the hilt and pommel, which are of a piece and wrought from sterling silver. A softened grip of thrak hide twines the hilt, pierced with a pattern of falling feathers. There is a groove down the center of the weapon, bisecting it into two halves.
    You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the sword.
    There appears to be something written on it.
    >read my sword
    In the Common language, it reads:
    Farseer

8. Default

Can’t believe that short sword isn’t perfect forged, what a waste, right?…

I guess I'll throw it away then.. We can't have non-perfect stuff out there.

You sir are an embarrassment of riches.
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels