Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DR Three Man Teams - Best Class Breakdown

Default DR Three Man Teams - Best Class Breakdown

I'm considering putting together a level 19 three man group for teams arena. Curious what everyone considers the best classes for this for smooth sailing. Outside spellups would be available, so consider them all fully buffed.

What would you use?

Selling Stuff and Things
    Elgrim#0001 on Discord or Elgrim on the Official GS Discord server under Nitro Boosters.

Hard to beat three UCS wizards in the level range you're targeting. Pump lores to hit 1 second kicks and just spam to easy BS. Aside from UCS wizard, low level DR is pretty dogshit imo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Hard to beat three UCS wizards in the level range you're targeting. Pump lores to hit 1 second kicks and just spam to easy BS. Aside from UCS wizard, low level DR is pretty dogshit imo.
    At this level with the lack of maneuvers or real danger I would stick to anything UCS because time is really going to be your only enemy if spelled up. I would avoid CS casters or anything truly mana dependent just so you don't have to worry about maintenance. Maybe a paladin and bard and something else would be nice because of the added group buffs (paladin 1617 or 1618 might be especially nice).

They removed the time penalty but I moreso mean the longer it takes the less worth it is to try to grind through it like a maniac
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

I do the 3 man F2P UCS warmage team. Invoker + society pass (col) nets around 4 min runs with practically no risk.

My team is about to hit 20, so I might actually hunt to 25 now to get 425.

Keep in mind F2P still can't use AE disables, which is dumb since they're all player friendly, but it's alright since UCS does a good job knocking things over.

2x monks with a paladin might also work since you could have 30 ranks of mstrike on the monks, 1213 and shield trample, but it's hard to beat 506 for efficiency pre-20.

You guys are going to ruin 506 for the rest of us! GMs will be like...

We thought 506 wasn't OP, but after seeing wizards running DR again and obliterating everything with 506 + UAC, 506 now has to be nerfed....I mean, adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    You guys are going to ruin 506 for the rest of us! GMs will be like...

We thought 506 wasn't OP, but after seeing wizards running DR again and obliterating everything with 506 + UAC, 506 now has to be nerfed....I mean, adjusted.

"We don't make balance changes based on Duskruin." -Simu lying about things again from years ago either before or after nerfing Rapid Fire shortly after DR came out.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-04-2021 at 12:49 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

They're gonna have to nerf 950 then cause it's probably even better than 515 in 3v3 arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    They're gonna have to nerf 950 then cause it's probably even better than 515 in 3v3 arena.
    Pre-nerf 515 was better than everything on the planet.

There was some talk about nerfing 950 also in Discord during the bard uproar a few weeks ago. I forgot if it was Estild or Naijin but they mentioned something about possibly either nerfing it down to 3 spells or 3 max targets, I forgot which. Either way it's trash dev from trash devs.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-04-2021 at 04:43 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    There was some talk about nerfing 950 also in Discord during the bard uproar a few weeks ago. I forgot if it was Estild or Naijin but they mentioned something about possibly either nerfing it down to 3 spells or 3 max targets, I forgot which. Either way it's trash dev from trash devs.
    Wouldn't it be easier if the GMs just told us how they want us to have fun in this game?

This is just getting stupid now. It's like the game used to be pretty open about the possible ways you could play your character and hunt, then the GMs were like "Nah! We don't like that! Let's make the classes more alike so everyone plays the same! It's easier to balance the game like that!"

Simu, taking the easy way out since at least 1990.

Its Crazy how the wind blows.

I would love them to put as much time into expanding the game as they do into "tuning" it.

Imagine how much fun people would have?

Seriously Playing 6 days a week 5 hours a day nets the average player around 85-90k a week exp. That's 235 weeks to hit 20m exp.

It staggers me about the time commitment and $$ commitment.

I should Sell everything off and just buy a new car or something.