Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feature Alteration

Default Feature Alteration

How much would this sell for? I am told, by a GM, that it is a no-rules past whatever rules are in place generally. Like, you can't give yourself 8 eyes like a spider or anything.

It's for 1 custom feature alteration that goes in your description when someone inspects you. Hair, eyes, nose, that sort of thing. It's a direct GM correspondence, so you can back/forth about it if you need to, to nail down your perfect look.

Thank you for reading.

2. Default

ahh yes but you can have two eyes and six smaller painted eyes upon your cheeks and forehead

There's a solid chance you could actually get that as your extra category feature alteration with this item. It may end up as a tattoo or something, but it'd be there.

Eh, you go to Shear Delight I think and then use the mask there or something. I feel like it's either 300 or 600 points to alter a line (or like the above post by Uhlak mentions, you can add to the extra feature [after distinguishing mark]) line if you have that slot empty.
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 11-05-2021 at 05:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Rofl, didn't realize you were also the OP. Oh my god, I do not sleep.
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Eh, you go to Shear Delight I think and then use the mask there or something. I feel like it's either 300 or 600 points to alter a line (or like the above post by Uhlak mentions, you can add to the extra feature [after distinguishing mark] line if you have that slot empty.
    The PP masks? Are they actually permanent alterations? I thought it dropped off after 4 hours or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    The PP masks? Are they actually permanent alterations? I thought it dropped off after 4 hours or something.
    They're in Shear Delight -- a plain porcelain mask.

[For 400 Premium Points, this mask can be used with a premium alteration scroll to have one of the following altered: "your eyes and complexion," or "your hair," or "your face, nose, and distinguishing mark." Be sure to ANALYZE the mask for important details.]

Edit: Yeah, and you just are going to need to grab an alter scroll to work with the mask.
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 11-05-2021 at 04:58 PM. Reason: SHAZZIZZLE.

So you need to spend 300 on the alteration scroll, and 400 on the mask, for a total of 700 points for a feature alteration?

1 coin for the mask from shear delight, 400 premie points for the alteration.

You alter the mask like you would an item. Except you alter it to look like you want your features to be.
    Then you wear the mask and it says beware this will permanently change your features. Then you wear it. It dissapears and you're left with a new look. A good system tbh